Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Australia - Disc Shaped Craft and Burns on Body
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message not to wise to shoot at UFOs?

Australia - Disc Shaped Craft and Burns on Body

[link to www.ufoinfo.com]

URANIA, S.A. -- One night in April 1975 a friend of mine called me and asked if I wanted to go spotlighting for foxes, I said yes and traveled to his farm 10 miles south of Maitland and arrived there about 21:00. After going inside and chatting for a while with my friend Brad, his Mum Pam and another friend Michael, I said that I was going outside to get things ready to go spotlighting. As I walked out the back door (facing east) I noticed what I initially thought was a large shooting star coming down from the east and to the south east but, the shooting star stopped dead at about 20 degrees above the horizon and began traveling across the sky towards the east and flashing blue red and white lights at 9:15 p.m. I yelled to the others to "Come Out Here NOW! Look At This!"

They came running out and we all stood in the back yard watching as the UFO traversed the horizon. I got my rifle out of my car and began watching it through the telescopic sight and was amazed to see it was about 40 meters across and about 20 meters high. It was disc shaped with windows around the edge of the disc and a flashing dome on top. It had a polished aluminum top, and it looked so close that I had to move the scope to see all of it. Brad went to get his binoculars while Pam, Michael and I took turns watching through the rifle scope. After about 5 minutes Brad came back, he had been watching it through the binoculars and I could see from the porch light that he was as white as a ghost. The UFO was now around 1000 meters away and traveling towards us. I got scared and was going to have a shot at it, but was told off by Pam, so I lowered the rifle, as I did the UFO started to retreat and slowly move off to the north towards Maitland. We kept watching as it became just a red flashing light until it was over the eastern side of Maitland where it hovered. Four other little red lights seemed to enter the (Mother ship) UFO and then the UFO took of in a slight arc to the east into the sky and disappeared in less that a second. We were on a dirt road parallel to the bitumen road so the craft would have been only about maybe 50 feet off the ground and pacing us, we were doing about 30 mph. Pam, Brad´s Mom, said "Oh I´ve seen them before they´ll be back!" Thanks to Brian Vike and AUFORN (Australian UFO Network)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP