Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q Files 12-30 Live Emergency Show w/Steve Quayle
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.stevequayle.com]

Greetings all.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas. As for me, I had a great time in Vegas where they have a whole different definition of Dancers, and Prancers, Comics and Vixen, especially the vixens. It gives “Ho, ho, ho a whole new meaning.

But enough of my Christmas.

Steve “the bottom line is” Quayle has decided to honor us with yet another “Live Emergency” show. So it looks as if we have a bit of pre-new year’s eve doom for our edification. What a nice welcome home gift. Thanks, Steve.

Since this is another “Emergency” show, all of the drinking rules apply, and we’ll add anything new to the list as we go along.

I’ve got a fresh bottle of scotch and brand new cigar waiting for tonight’s show.

Let the doom commence!

Cheers,

Art.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP