Users Online Now: 2,038 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,798,688
Pageviews Today: 2,645,506Threads Today: 720Posts Today: 14,975
09:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Which Breed Of Extra Terrestrial is God And...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was raised Catholic and still practice Catholism on some weeks. I believe that God is an extra terrestrial though or maybe we are. Acept if you are human I wouldnt necasarily call us mentally extra.lol

Humans can just be terrestrials in my honest opinion. Anyway, It makes sense to me that God isn't human but I'm curious about what others think cause I'm stumped! Which breed of Extra Terrestrial do you think God is?

Is it even disrespectful to even ask this? I really don't know and I could be even wrong.I wouldnt put it past me I'm wrong. don't mean any disrespect. If you reply to my questions and are speculating please do add a link or picture to your theory. I'd like to know what the breed of extra terrestrial you are talking about.

Please post a picture to what you think that breed of extra terrestrial looks like.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP