Users Online Now: 1,781 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 660,903
Pageviews Today: 1,118,776Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 7,588
12:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Come on Folks lets get real!! No Nukes No massive Quake No UFO landing No chemtrails No Gov 911 No TEOTWAWKI
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just another year and life moves on. The Dow is a little crazy and the folks in charge are the crooks and they are getting away with it!!

Find a job and work your way through all this! Move if you have to! Life will go on. Jesus is coming back right at the moment in time He thinks will be right.

Israel is not going anywhere and the rag heads will rail against the Jews until the end of days!!

Doom is on holiday and nothing new is happening under the sun.

Enjoy life and look forward to spring. Guys like Steve are the wacked ones and most folk on GLP are folk just trying to get through the day.

Love is the answer and being nice to folk is the way to go.

I am praying for my new President and I hope he turns out to be the greatest Pres in History.

Peace

ice
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP