Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ZETATALK BELIEVER NO MORE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to apologize to all the people I called debunkers. I was reading Zetatalk live and I saw that someone posted a question asking if planet x would be visible during the eclipse. nancy answered the question by saying yes the eclipse would be visible...not the question the person asked. Today I saw the question on her website and it had been edited...she removed the part about planet x and it looked as if the person who asked had only asked if they could see the eclipse. That wasn't the question. Nancy manipulated the data to make it look as if she was correct. If anyone doubts this, just scroll through the Zetatalk live on GLP, and search for the question asking if people in the southern hemisphere will be able to see planet x during the eclipse then look on her website under the latest zetatalk live and you will see the part of the question referring to planet x has been omitted. Once again I'm very sorry to the people I said nasty things to...I really did believe her.
I still do believe something strange is going on with our planet and we are in the end of days, but I no longer thing Nancy has the answers.
Auntie Zeta aka sucker.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP