Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Timeline change? A famous jazz guitarist becomes pianist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One benefit of keeping a dream diary is that when stuff like this happens I´ve got some proof that it isn´t just my memory playing around..

On monday 3.1. I saw a dream that had an unusual dream character in it: an invisible presence that introduced itself
"Count Basie". Well this dream made me of course google out of interest that who is Count Basie, and I got a load of pages telling about a black motown Jazz Guitarist (1904-1984).

Today I had a dream where someone holding a guitar was showing me how to play a high pitched note called "88". The numbers were written on the neck of the guitar. He said it was a power note (not power chord) and I think that he wasn´t talking about a note at all..

As I woke up I googled 88 and got one interesting fact: The KKK used 88 as a code for "Heil Hitler" (H is 8. alphabet, thus 88=HH=Heil Hitler).

Once again I googled Count Basie, because the man (the gender I´m sure of) in the dream was a guitarist, not sure about his skin colour though.

Only that this time Count Basie wasn´t a guitarist but a pianist, even on the same page that hits first in the search by his name, there was this change that I guess even my girlfriend could confirm if I ever showed her the former page instead of just reading from it.

Wonder if this is my very first timeline change experiment, lol.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP