Users Online Now: 1,378 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 529,331
Pageviews Today: 679,294Threads Today: 195Posts Today: 2,362
05:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DOW Watch – Feb. 17, 2009 – Is the eleventh hour at hand?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I posted a thread that contained numerous sources citing problems in Europe. The skids are being greased for a fall guy that will in all likelihood be in Eastern Europe. Here are some more shots across the bow from that region.

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

As you can see the pain is beginning to become an agonizing one. An illness that has reached a point where treatment has no affect! I expect a currency collapse is imminent in Europe and we have entered the eleventh hour of this global crisis. From what I can tell we are a week out of some serious pressure downward on the markets.

I see this happening by Tuesday February 24, 2009. That is one week from today. I strongly suggest that anyone who gives a dam about their own survival begin preparations this week for the worst imaginable scenario playing out in the short term. Honestly I pray that I am wrong about this but I have very good reason to believe this is all about to come to an unfavorable ending.

I have very close friend of mine who is a tax accountant for a large firm. We were enjoying a bottle of wine this weekend and she shared with me the fact that the stimulus plan is nothing more than a rouse. She said that by the time her and her husband went through the bill to decipher tax implications they had a very sick feeling in the pit of their stomachs. What they saw was how little affect this will have towards the problem at hand. For a bill that was so large to cause the new ink to run out of her printer there was little ammunition for the problem at hand.

Today’s end of the day forecasted range is 7550 to 7650
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP