Users Online Now: 1,834 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 3,139
Pageviews Today: 6,523Threads Today: 5Posts Today: 50
12:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm a christian and I believe the rapture will be this year(2009)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nobody knows the day or hour as God has said,but I have felt the pains in my stomach for over a year now...as god said to be wise as to when his son is near.

I don't know the day,month and very well might be wrong about it being 2009...but I don't think so my friends

I believe 2012 fits into the 7-year Great tribulation" as well,but not sure as to why

What I do know is if I'm right and the rapture is around May,june or July time period(and the beginning of the "7 year Great tribulation" period),then 2012 will fit the middle of the tribulation period.

What dec. 21st 2012 is,I don't know....

I could be very wrong and that could be the day of the rapture,since it's a specific 1 day date by the mayans and dozens of other cultures and peoples

Antichrist signing 7 year peace agreement with Israel is the key though...Until that day comes,then we are NOT there yet.

But the rapture could very well be before this as well so...(if your pre-trib)

In the middle of peace agreement or (3 1/2 years) antichrist breaks the peace agreement and starts war with israel

also kills 2 witnesses around this time and they lay in the streets dead for world to see for 3 days

Also committs "Abomination of desolation" in the new Temple built in Jeruselum(Antichrist goes into temple and claims to be GOD)

You all will also have to wear the "Mark of the beast" during this period as well in the middle...(those who do not believe jesus Christ is lord and Saviour)you will have to wear the mark of the antichrist or the number of his name or his name to buy,sell or trade

Those who are not raptured and repent before Jesus return will either have to flee the hills or be killed by the antichrist and his army (but you will go to heaven and be with your king)

Those who have the "mark of the beast" cannot be saved...I'm sorry.it will be too late for you and there will be no hope for you with that Abomination and terrible Blasphemy.

The most common death will be by decapitation(head)

I am pretty confident that I know who the antichrist is,but I can never say it is fact as I could be wrong.

I believe the antichrist is here and his name is an "Abomination"

Masons Abominate Believers in United States...or(in US)

I was told to tell you guys this...so

Good luck and be wise!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP