Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject General Patton, filthy antisemitic coward
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message During a hospital visit while in Sicily, Patton came across a soldier, Charles Kuhl, who was in the hospital for battle fatigue. Patton accused Kuhl of cowardice, and slapped him with a glove in front of reporters and other observers. Reporter David Katz broke the story, and it became a huge scandal. Patton was relieved of duty

Patton truly was a son of a bitch

Patton was known for his anti-jewish, and especially his anti-communist, views. There is no denying he thought the whole Soviet Union was a Jewish conspiracy. But those of us who know the difference know the Russian Revolution was a ZIONIST ATHEISTIC BANKER conspiracy, not a Jewish one. There is a huge difference. It seems Patton did not see this difference, however.

Patton’s car “accident”

US Army Colonel Charles Lindbergh, national hero, and future presidential nominee:

anitsemites always feed germans before jews

“There are German children who gaze at us as we eat … our cursed regulations forbid us to give tham anything to eat. I remember the soldier Barnes, who was arrested for having given a chocolate bar to a tattered little girl. It’s hard to look these children in the face. I feel ashamed. Ashamed of myself, my people, as I eat and look at those children. How can we have gotten so inhumane

ha, a tattered little girl. that so called little girl laughed as she and her german people killed 60 million jews.

her pockets would have been full of jewish chocolate and money if anyone had cared to look.

a fat german child taking the chocolate meant for starving jews.

On October 13, 1945, Patton was in his official car when it was struck by another military truck. It didn’t kill him. Upon arrival at the hospital, Patton was put in isolation. No one was allowed to visit him the day of the 13th. That day he was injected with a substance to give the appearance of a heart attack, and he died the next day. His wife had flown to Germany to be with him, but he couldn’t talk to her before he died….

It was suspected for a long time that Patton was killed, but on September 25th, 1979, we found out what happened. Douglas Bazata, who worked for the OSS (Office of Strategic Services), publicly admitted it in front of 450 ex-high-ranking members of OSS at the Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C. Here’s part of what he had to say:

“For diverse political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him. because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William Donovan himself, director of the O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the accident. Since he didn’t die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with an injection.”

patton obviously arranged this, his antisemitism drove him to the point where he had himself killed so he could blame his death on the jews.

what more proof does the world need to condemn and combat antisemitism?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP