Users Online Now: 2,808 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,185,090
Pageviews Today: 2,282,776Threads Today: 1,066Posts Today: 19,997
11:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mandatory TV Change? Is it Mindcontrol Experiment?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes it's a scientific possibility!!!!!
the Mind control can't work unless we switch to Digital Waves. That is why is a Mandatory switch, HAARP can be used as a mass mind control device with HD,D TVS, radio stations that switched to digital, etc. There is a CONNECTION with HAARP, TV SIGNAL CHANGE and RFID Chips...opps I shouldn't be telling you this guys. we are all fools - Yes we will see it's true effects very soon (AVOID ALL NEWS BROADCASTS, ONLY WATCH RECORDED ONES ONLINE) aka YOUTUBE. I can clue you all about the details a lil. Anymore and I'm risking a Visit with the FBI. sure dat. Don't watch live TV unless you are very cautious. Next, don't watch it by yourself, always have a friend watching with u just to be safe. I believe they are only using right now the Mind Persuasion. The TV programs these days are definitely sending Evil shit into your mind. Not all programming is garbage for your soul, those that still have one. We just must remember to be aware at the Evil in right in front of all our eyes "Illuminati" NWO and shit. Realize Technology is expanding at a Alien like rate. So Things like Mind Control are already have been discovered and is all going on behind our backs and very, very soon in our TV sets. It sounds like a whack ass conspiracy, But I would bet all the fortune in this World that it is NOT. Please Tell someone you know or love. Sry my Comp got hit with a Government Virus and I lost the documents I had saved to prove it. :-( w32.vitro worm (No cure) worst virus of the decade. Discuss your own feelings with me on this. I would love to have it all herd out. I know I can't be the only one that thinks this is a bit too fishy and weird.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP