Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DO VIRUSES REALLY EXIST?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IN VIEW OF ALL THE HYPE, HERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE IDEA.

One man who was a disciple of Dr. Herbert Shelton was T. C. Fry. He was head of a fasting clinic near Burnet, Texas, and was head of Life Science Institute, a college here in Austin that teaches Natural Hygiene. He taught thousands of people, in­cluding several medical doctors and many chiropractors. I learned something from him that at first astounded me. I thought, “This man is crazy! This is impossible!” He said that viruses do not exist! He said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VIRUS! Why would he say that?

T. C. Fry said that so called “viruses” are parts of the cell, they are cell “garbage” that results when cells die and are bro­ken down. There are about 75 trillion cells in a human body. I re­member in school we used to study “the simple cell”. I have since found out that each cell has about 40,000 parts to it (depends on the kind of cell it is). These parts are called or­ganelles. One kind of organelle in the cell is called a mitochon­dria. The mitochondria is a blueprint or template, something like a tri-square that a carpenter uses. The mitochondria is a guide the cell uses to manufacture ATP from glucose, which produces energy. When the body decides to replace a cell, it first creates another cell by a process called mitosis. Old dead cells are digested by a hydrolytic enzyme called lysosome. The mitochondria contain DNA which are generally coated by a double protein sheath and are a little bit harder to digest than the rest of the cell. These mitochondrion (or more specifically, the DNA) are what doctors are calling viruses. The virus does not destroy the cell, it’s the other way around. “...lysosomes, for example, are membrane-enclosed bodies that store enzymes that digest or degrade proteins, DNA, or RNA....The monomers formed as a product of this digestion (amino acids, nucleotides, and so forth) are then reused in the synthesis of new molecules” (p. 16, Viruses, Arnold J. Levine, 1992, Scientific American Library).

UNQUOTE

FROM

THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!

by Calvin Burgin 4/17/97

IT IS CLEAR FROM THE MASSIVE HYPE FROM ALL DIRECTIONS THAT SWINE FLU DOES NOT NOR CAN EXISTS. ITS ALL SMOKE.

GL
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP