Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q-Files 5-5, Live w/ Steve Quayle & Dr. Steve Pieczenik
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.stevequayle.com]

To make sure you can hear tonight’s show of doom in its full un-interrupted glory, please use one of the mp3 streams (choose either stream 4, 6 or 9) The other streams have to potential of dropout under heavy usage…

Greetings and Happy Tuesday all.

Welcome to what was once a rare event, but one that is occurring with greater frequency; Steve Quayle doing a show on a Tuesday. It might be just me, but it seems, since Mr. Quayle has launched his web site and forum (www.I’m more Christian than you so die you Luciferian loving maggots.com) he’s spending more time on the air promoting it, and I for one wish him well.

After all, if there’s one thing the web is in dire need of, it’s another vacuous, poorly designed, fear-mongering, panic-inducing web site, which is unable to provide substantiation for any of its claims beyond a few nebulous references to a combination of “un-named”, “anonymous” sources, and the ever popular, and just as elusive “Multi-star Generals with the highest security clearances possible”.

All I’m sayin’ is, if the web existed in its present form when Jim Jones or David Koresh was alive...

But, enough of that. The point is, (drink! Sorry, force of habit) today, Steve is doing a show, and he’s doing it with a guest he’s had on in the recent past.

This evening, Steve’s guest once again is Dr. Steve Pieczenik. For those of you lucky enough to have forgotten or been able to burn his memory from your mind, who this man is, he is the gentleman who, on Steve’s show, on at least two occasions, have told soldiers of this nation to refuse to carry out direct orders, refuse to carry out the duties they have taken an oath to obey, and for the citizens of this country to rise up in a violent, bloody revolts across this land.

In all the time I’ve listen to Mr. Quayle, I have never heard him advocate violence against his fellow man, nor against his country, as his guest tonight has.

While I might laugh and make jokes about Mr. Quayle, and his ideas, THIS man truly scares me, and in a sense, might be considered one of the greatest threats to this country today.

Let’s not forget, this man has been employed under several presidential administrations, working for some members of those administrations deemed to be prominent, driving forces of the NWO. One has to wonder the veracity of someone who has worked so long and so closely some of the most influential members of an organization, whose main goal is to eliminate the majority of us, and bring down the world as we know it.

One has to wonder, since Mr. Quayle purports himself to be an sworn enemy of the NWO, why would he have one of its potential “Lieutenants” on his show ?

Is Mr. Quayle trying to expose something by having him on the show, something which will have a monumental influence on all of us? Or...is he on the show to make Steve seem like the sane and rational one?

The answers await us all in the coming moments.

God help us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP