Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOW TO REMOTE VIEW
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Sorry I had to re-post it as I was logged out!

Many have been asking me, "Just how do you do the things that you do?"

"Can I do them too?"

The answer is, of course you can! And here's how...

REMOTE VIEWING, A BRIEF SET OF INSTRUCTIONS

*Note* there is a set of standard procedures for remote viewing used by the CIA, I do not follow them. Instead, I will share my own techniques.

Welcome! I'm glad you have chosen to learn how to tune into the outside world. Lets begin!

Step 1- Clear the mind

Though you may have many things running a mock in your mind like a vicious group of untrained monkeys, it is important to remain "calm". Take some breaths, you don't have to make this a long drawn out meditation ceremony with the oms.

Step 2- What is your target?

Depending on the situation, whether you are trying to find out where someone is, where an object is, what an object is. etc. All you need to know is what is it that you need to find.

Example: Say, I've lost my car keys, gosh darnit put em down somewhere and now I don't know where to find them!

What is the target here: The keys. So you simply think "Keys", picture what your keys look like in your mind.

Now as you think about your keys.

(by the way) When you lose something DO NOT PANIC. This will cause much concern and vicious overturning of pillows, scrambling, rushing to find it.

Calm and center yourself...

Close your eyes, ask yourself, "Where are my keys". Wait. be patient and it will come to you. Your mind will try to trick you with what it is seeing
It is challenging!
You might see, feel, sense things

With a piece of paper (or if you have a good memory) Take note of this. It doesn't matter what it is that pops into your mind.
WRITE it down.

But say you're thinking of something, there can be what we call "Deductions".

Deduction:
This is what happens when the mind tries to make sense of the subconscious data, from the "Sub realm". The Sub realm spans time and space, you can get anything from it. ANYTHING. The mind will think of all sort of things it can come up with but when you are not paying attention to your regular thoughts and focus on what you want to know, subconscious data will sneak past it and you will then receive an image.

So as your thinking, where are my keys and then you get an image of gloves, the earth.

Well what is that?!

You think,what could that mean?
Then you remember, Oh yeah I as gardening today, Oh! Maybe I left them near the gloves on my shelf.
You check, and they are there. =) magic(k)? I think not.

Now lets look at another example.

Say someone is holding something in their hands and they want you to guess it.

okay.. what the hell do I do now? I'm all the way over here how the heck am I supposed to know what the person is holding!? Let alone half way across the states!

It's cool.
First. Identify again your target once again, in this example it is the person.
Now Imagine being that person, and experience what he is holding in his hands. Connect with him/her.

All of a sudden you might get certain sensations, not *physically* although emotions can be gathered quite (literally).
Another thing that tends to happen is you will pick up on things around them. Such as their living environment, how they feel, what their life is like, etc.

Step 3- What is it?! Where is it? Who is it?

By now you're probably wondering how you can tell the difference between which is just mind and what is real?

That's the hardest part, you decide that for yourself, I know! it's tricky....

Is it a circle, square? What kind of shape are you seeing. what kind of place is it.

You may imagine that you are feeling a texture, because you ARE the object or are viewing* via sub space reality with your psychic mind.
You might get a pattern and another shape. Well.. you think to yourself it looks like a zebra and a bedroom, and a soft squishy texture, and a square.

Turns out that the object was a zebra pillow. So just because you see a zebra, doesn't mean it IS a zebra, you see? That would be a (Deduction). The pillow has stripes which is why you saw the zebra, and the shape of the pillow being a square.

In certain instances, you can be "reminded of things" that pop up. Or you may bypass such a simple thing you would conclude to be just a thought.

Record everything you feel or see, put it down then note the deductions.
Once you have these things down, here is the next step.

Step 4- Compare and Contrast

After you have gathered the data, analyze it. Deductions and random images that you get, compare and contrast, then decide what it could all mean.

If is a place you are trying to find.

repeat steps 1-3. If you are faced with say.. someone is looking at a picture of Rome. and the Target number on the computer screen (facing you) is 2345432. You are the RVer, and you are looking at the numbers. The other person who is operating the computer is sitting in a different room.

You look at that number, and you ask what is the place, in your mind. You then Probe it and receive data the same way as before.

(tall structure)= Long rectangle. Large columns
Sensations- war, battle, history.

Then you get it. Aha! it's Rome.

Whether you have lost something, want to know details of some matter, want to see where something is, person, place or thing, Remote viewing will aid in that which you seek.

Doing this for a prolonged amount of time does deplete energy, as I've noticed. Don't be so hard on yourself if you don't get things right the first go round. Or even second..
We all make mistakes.

Now that we have reached the end of this short manual I hope it has helped in some way and if anyone has any questions regarding the matter I will be open to answer them.

~K~
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP