Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PRO-ISRAEL LOBBYISTS ASSAULT CAPITOL HILL ON 05/05/2009
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HOLY SHIT.

AIPAC's Official article (AIPAC = American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee): [link to www.aipac.org]

(Compare to this "conspiracy theory" article: [link to www.realzionistnews.com] )

------------------------------------------------------------

May 5th, 2009 - PRO-ISRAEL JEWS ASSAULT CAPITOL HILL
THOUSANDS OF AIPAC LOBBYISTS FROM ALL 50 STATES descended on Capitol Hill on May 5, 2009, pressuring (bribery/blackmail) members of Congress in more than 500 lobbying meetings. These Jewish lobbyists insisted that $2.775 billion of US tax dollars be sent to the apartheid, racist, terrorist and rogue state of Israel as part of the fiscal year 2010 budget.

This demand reflects the second year of the 10-year U.S.-Israel Memorandum of Understanding, signed in 2007, which called for a gradual increase of $30 billion in US military aid to Israel.

At the top of the agenda in these meetings with cowed members of Congress, was stopping Iran’s nuclear power development, which the Zionists falsely label: “Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons capability.”

PRO-ISRAEL JEWS HAVE WON THE DAY ONCE AGAIN on Zionist-occupied Capitol Hill. This total, abject domination of Washington was morbidly demonstrated in the American Israeli Affairs Committee Policy Conference (AIPAC) held in Washington DC, May 3-5, 2009. As always, many Zionist bought, bribed, and quietly threatened lowlife US politicians made their obligatory appearances to grovel and spew their Zionist-pleasing, lap dog, obsequious speeches.
Touting the usual Pro-Israel phrases ad nauseum, such as, “Our unbreakable commitment to Israel” or “Our shared values and deep ties” and certainly “A common commitment to democracy,” political hacks and Zionist whores and dupes such as Joe Biden, Sen John Kerry (D-MA), House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD), and House Republican Whip Eric Cantor (R-VA & Zionist Jew), all chimed in with their fawning, absolutely disgusting statements of obedience and ‘loyalty’…insuring for themselves continued campaign donations and perks from the Jewish AIPAC lobbyists and their malignant, malevolent engine of control and subjugation.

AIPAC CRIMINALS GO FREE – DEMJANJUK DEPORTED
COUNTLESS LAWMAKERS BEHOLDEN TO THE ZIONIST LOBBYISTS made their appearance at the AIPAC Conference, including the Zionist Jew, Representative Jane Harman (California), who chairs the Homeland Security panel’s intelligence subcommittee. Her boss is another Zionist Jew, Senator Joseph Lieberman, who is the Chairman of Homeland Security.

Harman, a former member of the House Intelligence Committee, was caught by the National Security Agency promising to help two former AIPAC employees, Steven Rosen and Keith Weissman, accused of disclosing US defense secrets to Israel.

FBI agents poured substantial resources into the case, and the decision on June 30, 2009, to dismiss all charges against the Zionist Jews, Steven Rosen and Keith Weissman, infuriated many within the law enforcement agency. But the Jewish lobbyists of AIPAC are more powerful than the FBI.

Only the day after the Zionist Jewish criminals got off scot-free, the law-abiding American citizen, John Demjanjuk, accused by Jews of being a Nazi camp guard, was denied a stay of deportation by a US Appeals Court.

Demjanjuk is wanted by blood-thirsty Zionist Jewish elites in Germany on war crimes charges. The ruling allows for the 89-year-old Ohio resident to be deported to face vicious Zionist Jews in Germany although Demjanjuk denies the charges. He claims he was captured by the Germans in his native Ukraine and kept as a prisoner of war.

But when it comes to justice for Gentiles, the Zionist-occupied courts show no mercy. Only to their own, like Rosen and Weissman, do the Zionist Jews twist the wheels of justice to aid their elitist fellow tribesmen.

Here is my opinion on the issue...

This is what I believe, but i have been only researching this for a few months so obviously I am not totally right. Still, it seems there is a lot of truth behind what i believe.

I am focusing on Israeli-Jews because i believe the source of this whole problem is the State of Israel, the only predominately Jewish country in the entire world. I am not an anti-semite, in fact, i respect almost all religious people. It is only extremists that I dislike, for many of them are willing to kill or hurt others in order to protect their religious beliefs. So here we go...

About the time of WWII, Jews began flocking to Israel because of their persecution and the Holocaust.
At this time, there were Muslims AND Jews in the land of Israel. It erupted into a conflict, so the United Nations (Israeli-Jew influenced?) attempted to partition Israel into two parts: a Jewish part, and a Muslim part. The Jews accepted this, for it guaranteed them a place in Israel under protection of the Law, but the Arabs rejected this, for there was no need to partition Israel into two separate pieces, especially considering the Jews were pretty much invading the Arab Muslim's homeland of Israel.

The Muslim-Israelis attacked the Jewish-Israelis because of this, but the Jews in Israel defended themselves successfully. The Arab-Israelis, now referred to as Palestinians, were driven out of Israel by the Jewish-Israelis, into the surrounding Arab states (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, etc.). After defending future attacks from the surrounding Arab nations, the Jewish-Israelis used their lobbying and legislative powers to declare the land of Israel as the independent, predominately Jewish, "State Of Israel".

Since then, the banished Palestinians have been recruiting the Arab states to attack Israel, as evident by such attacks on Israel by Hezbolah and Hamas. Now, the Jewish leaders in Israel realize that their position in the Middle East is in jeopardy. They realize the surrounding Arab states really want the Jews out of Israel since it is not the rightful land of the Jews.

Now, these Israeli-Jews have sent lobbyists out all over the world to influence the major governments of the world to work in a pro-Jewish-Israeli favor. This is why our government has been convinced to go to war in the Middle East, to protect the Jewish-Israel state while they accumulate more strength, wealth, and resources. Their ultimate goal is to ENSURE that the growing number of Jews in Israel are protected from the surrounding Middle Eastern countries. Israeli-Jews are using the USA, British, and other governments, to protect the land of Israel, which they usurped (stole) from the Muslim-Israelis.

This is what I believe, but i have been only researching this for a few months so obviously I am not totally right. Still, it seems there is a lot of truth behind what i believe.

If you don't believe that Jewish-Israelis are using our U.S. Government (and other governments) to protect the Jews in Israel, then please check out the articles at the top of this post.

At this current moment in time, I feel that Israel might be the center of this whole thing, because only religion seems to fuel people to do extreme things such as suicide bombing and what not... so it certainly could be motivation for the NWO...

Theoretically, Israel is the holy land of Jacob, who had his name changed to Israel by God. Jacob is the son of Isaac who is the son of Abraham, the first person ever to speak with God, and the first person to enter into a covenant of faith with God.

Judaism, Christianity, and Muslim religions all are based on Abraham as the first patriarch.

Anyways, Religion could be behind this whole thing, and Israel at its center... who fucking knows.

Maybe these certain corrupt / deranged extremist Israeli-Jews, if they were the ones behind it all, feel that this is their homeland due to their Jewish ancestor Jacob/Israel, and that they must return to their homeland or something? Or perhaps they feel that only those in the holy land will be spared in 2012 or something?

It's fun to theorize, but who knows the truth...

-Abe
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP