Users Online Now: 2,391 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,821,279
Pageviews Today: 2,521,836Threads Today: 619Posts Today: 11,687
07:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For all those who agree with Nancy and the zetas....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What are your plans regarding your city, or your surrounding neighbourhood?

I mean enough with arguing with the debunkers, it just becomes personal vendettas then.

Do you guys have anything in plan in regards to the people around you other than your family and friends.

Have any of you guys contemplated on making yourself useful to the broader public.

I need help becuz I have been constantly worrying about how to write letters to my city councillor, mayor, etc. On how else I can be of use to the broader public. Ive been worrying about this for very long, and it occurred for a dumb-dumb like me the best place would be what fellow glpers think.

Please no bashing, if you dont "believe" in planet x or cant take it seriously, please leave me and anyone trying to make a contribution alone. ty

so far my plans are to educate my former high school and university on how to garden. The high school being a smaller venue, it'll be easy. But for my university, teaching ppl to garden is not going to be a very easy thing. I hope food shortages occur rapidly way before the last weeks, so there is more time to work with ppl, and atleast show them how to garden without having to tell them about the planet.

And from the university I plan on making some noise hopefully.

What are your plans? Please try to have a meaningful conversation
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP