Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject free mason???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I was sharing that video that was posted yesterday about the Nephilum [link to endtimecurrentevents.servsuit.com] (thanks to the OP and creator of that little film, btw. Supremely interesting and thought provoking).

Afterward, thought was evoked and we began discussing how many unexplained mysteries there still are in the world and how this could be a viable solution to the seemingly impossible to figure out.

It led to a discussion on the Great Pyramid. I was reminded of a time when I learned that the Great Pyramid seemed to be a time-line of sorts and when I heard it ten years ago, I read a blurb about it in an encyclopedia - maybe a book or two with photos, and I never thought about it again until just now.

So, I was trying to find some more info on The Great Pyramid (dipping at human-kinds lowest points of depravity and seeming to have no rhythm to its ups and downs). I found a video to just explain some of it and a masonic symbol came up in the intro.

My husband told me then, that his grandpa was a free mason. I had to ask him 3 times. He seemed very vanilla... Like "what's the big deal?" I was a little stunned by the news and that he had not ever shared that info with me before. He didn't see the relevance and when I asked him how he knew, he told me of stories when his grandpa would be wearing a ring and when my husband would ask him where he got it and what it was, grandpa would just say that it was part of a group or fraternity that he belonged to and when my husband asked what they did, grandpa would always say that he couldn't talk about it. Eventually he told my husband that you had to be invited to be part of it.

Anyway - husband says... "I know they seem innocent on the surface, but I really think they get really dark and sinister in the core of it"

I said... "ya think?!?!" I don't know much about it, really, but I do know that it isn't such a great thing.

So, what IS the relevance here? What does this mean for him? For me? For our family? IF ANYTHING at all. What exactly is a free mason? I try to find real info, and I struggled (quick look) because I wanted to find out what all this could mean - or does NOT mean. Are they all equal minded working toward the same goals? Or is there one group of free masons who believe and work toward one thing, while another group works toward their own goals, but still linked together by the brotherhood of sorts?

HELP! I am not an alarmist. I just have never known anyone who even heard of someone who knew someone who know a mason.

And, what is the difference between free mason and mason?

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Knowledge is power, and I just want to be informed.

Peace to everyone.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP