Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q - Files 6-9, LIVE - Steve Quayle & David Flynn
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.stevequayle.com]

To make sure you are able to experience tonight’s doomcast in its full un-interrupted glory, please use one of the mp3 streams (choose either stream 4, 6 or 9) The other streams have to potential of dropout under heavy usage…like tonight, for example

Good evening all. Welcome to yet another episode of the Q-Files. Just 21 days left until the end of the show...less if Planet X strikes, as predicted.

I’ve been lucky enough to be hosting this thread for just short of a year now, and I thank you all for joining me night after night, but before then, I’ve been listening to the show for years; off an on since the whole Y2K thing.

I’ve heard Steve go into his rants before, and I’ve heard him berate his audience hundreds of times. I’ve heard him go way out there, way past the realm of credibility. But last night’s show it was apparent to anyone from the casual listener, to the most ardent fan, we were listening to something beyond anything Mr. Quayle has done before, and I don’t mean in a good way.

Last night’s show was the aural version of watching a train wreck. Even though we could see it coming, and knew the results were going to be devastating, we couldn’t look away, or in this case. Stop listening.

I usually listen to the show with a sense of good natured cynicism. Last night, I listened to the show with a sense of shock and disbelief. Last night’s show was the first time I’ve been truly concerned with our host’s mental health. It seem, what we heard last night was more of a mental unraveling than I’ve ever heard before.

I think the only way I could describe last night’s show, would be to call it a Masterpiece of Incoherence.

Staring out last night’s show like Elmer Gantry, without the talent, context or charisma, our host issues a Messianic command for all of us to pray and fast after sundown on Frtiday night, to stave off the infamous “Planet X”.

I wasn’t aware Steve had that kind of pull in the religious world...or ANY world for that matter. Hell, Gandhi never called for a day of fasting; something pissed him off, he just stopped eating; he didn’t need the world to fast with him, he could make his point on his own without turning into a whiny bitch, needing others to sanctify his vision.

However, I will join Mr. Quayle in his fast; after my late night snack on Friday, I will fast until breakfast. And, after breakfast, I will fast until lunch, and again until dinner, and I will continue to do this until Mr. Quayle’s last show, or until Planet X hits. How’s that for commitment to a cause?

At one point, to show just how far Mr. Quayle’s paranoia has come, he told us about the Warlocks, government shills, and all the low life he has kicked out of his private site. Really? Warlocks? Government shills? Really? What he really means is, if you don’t buy into everything Mr. Quayle says, in a disciple-like, or, more accurately, Jim Jones type fashion, you’re out. Well damn! Mix me up a batch of grape Flavor Aid, and let’s get to it!

In the second half of the show, our host went into a dissertation so disjointed, so incoherent, even Howard Beale would have thought it was over the top.

One of Steve’s fellow inmates….errr, listeners, sorry, sent Steve an e-mail. In this e-mail the writer managed to combine everything from how the lyrics of Don McLean’s “American Pie” was prophesying the Avian Flu, to the stunt at the MTV Music awards program, and not only the participant’s names, but what they mean in the ancient languages, and tied them all together, at the same time, to show a biblical prophecy was coming true. I’d go into it further, but most of you have already heard the show, and the ones who haven’t wouldn’t believe it. Plus, there’s no way I could write it and do it justice.

In the end, what this writer had done was to play the “the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game, psychotic’s edition”, blending the most obscure and incorrect facts, and spin them into, what she feels is a seamless case for the fruition of biblical prophecy. And our host bellied up to that bar, took a long deep drink, and proclaimed it delicious!

After that, the rest of the show continued its death spiral, each missive from our host, more disjointed and incoherent than the last…At long last, it came to an end.

By the end of the show, I was both disturbed and concerned for the mental stability of our host. Listening to the show as I wrote this, I still am.

Now, as for today’s show, we’ll have to wait and see what happens. I wouldn’t expect much today though; Steve has a guest. And as we all know, Dad won’t yell at the kids in front of company.

Tomorrow though, all bets are off. I suspect we’re going to get a severe hammering. But, isn’t that most of the fun?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP