Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 879,233
Pageviews Today: 1,565,981Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 11,787
05:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How long will Obama's Marriage last?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Obama is looked at by his mindless followers like a Rock Star. I'm sure more than one of his adoring female fans will throw themselves shamelessly at him. Can he resist? Was JFK able to resist?

Then I look at Obama's wife and I get a very erie feeling. Let me explain. Many years ago I got a job and had to move to the city I got my job at. I rented an apartment. In the apartment below me was a black couple. I became friends with the guy and one day he said something real strange. He said he was afraid of his wife and called her crazy. I thought he was kidding and said as much. I mean the guy was big and he was afraid of a women? I never again thought much about it until one day I came home from work and found out he was in the hospital fighting for his life.

What I found out is he had got home from work and parked his car in the parking lot in front of the apartments. At the same time a single women who also lived in the apartments parked her car near him and got out and started talking to the guy. The converation lasted at most 5 minutes and was small talk, just neighbors being friendly. But up in his apartment his wife was watching and when he opened the door to his apartment got a slug in the chest. This is the weird part. The wife reminds me of Obama's wife in looks. When I look at Obama's wife I cannot help but think of a possesive person.

Would she divorce him if she found out he was messing around?

Here is another thing. Some people claim Obama was brought up from his youth to become president. If the Powers That Be went to all that trouble then would they also program the wife to respond to their commands? What if they could mind control her to do what my neighbor's wife did to him?

I know its a strange theory.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP