Users Online Now: 1,497 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 251,162
Pageviews Today: 402,867Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,086
05:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please support fellow Member C. with a beautiful heart filled Song he wrote!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please support C. a member here with a tribute he did for soul mates who have passed. He released as a tribute for Angel Farrah and Ryan, after her passing. Christopher wrote it and his sister Kimberly is singing it.

It is on another thread but I wanted everyone to share his creativity and talent.

Hi there Angel,

I've decided to release the video over the next few days in honor of Farrah and Ryan.

I'm currently working on longer version of song and it will be available to listen to next week.

Uploading youtube video right now.

Thank you all for your beautiful thoughts on this thread. It's turning out quite nice. So many great songs and stories.

Much love,

c

May you all be blessed with love and light in your life thank you for watching.

Angel ():)

Eta: Here is contact information for Christopher please leave beautiful comments on his youtube.

For those who want a free MP3 of this song, go to my webpage and go to contact info. I'll zip you one via email when I get the finished version next week ok.

Youtube video here with contact info.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Thank you so much.
Much love.

Really gotta go.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP