Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 906,208
Pageviews Today: 1,510,504Threads Today: 617Posts Today: 10,767
03:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Longest solar eclispe of 21st century Earthquake,Volcanic storm watch July 8th thru July 26th,28th
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm giving a watch for those dates because of the Solar Eclispe and also a dream I had a few years back and has returned the past week an eclispe was part of the dream along with either mud or water Tsunamis volcanic and earth shaking there was also numbers and dates in the dream so I've been trying to piece together to what it could mean and dates and this is what I've narrowed it down

The date in my dream I believe is for July 10th a strong quake of 6 or larger will happen around san Francisco I wasn't sure if I wanted to narrow it down that close but from the dream I do know it was California also Saratogo came into play. Some how Mt. Rainier St. Helens and Yellowstone was in the dream. I don't know why or how it wasn't that clear I'm still trying to remeber parts of this dream.
Anyway' jusst decided to post and make note of this it seems to real and cna't even share the feeling I have from this. Just be prepared or reprepared we should all be anyway.
[link to eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP