Users Online Now: 1,796 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,498
Pageviews Today: 1,682,189Threads Today: 661Posts Today: 12,809
06:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I would personally like to thank all of the people who voted for Obama!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You guys are the best!

Before Obama was President, I was so overwhelmed by having to make my own choices. I mean, it's really hard to make decisions on my own. Do I want to smoke? Should I have a beer? Etc. Well, all of that is gone now. No longer will I have to worry about those issues because taxes are going to be so high that I won't be able to afford either of those things anyway. Soda!? Please, it just causes obesity. Thank goodness that Obama cares about my weight and my health!

And, even better, I won't even have to make decisions about how warm/cold to keep my house! I cannot wait until they install the devices to control my thermostat. I mean, c'mon...should I really be expected to determine what the right temperature is for my own house. Wayyyy too much for me!

Hopefully, we will soon have government controlled healthcare as well. I look forward to the day that the administration can tell me that my health condition isn't worth covering. Ahh, sweet relief!

Here's to hoping that Obama can get rid of the term limits! I say we should just switch to a dictatorship because then all of my problems would be solved. Really, problems only arise when there are solutions to be found. If Obama is telling me what to do at every turn, then I don't need any solutions, do I?

Viva la Obama!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP