Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Roswell debunked?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just read this short story by Nick Redfern.

Yes we are familiar with the relatively recent weather balloon cover story which we all blew off. However, something may have been left out of that weather balloon story which blew me away.

Here is a brief excerpt:

"....The Roswell Incident was, in reality, one of 7 or 8 distinctly ill-fated experiments that had taken place in New Mexico at the time. They were said to have involved human guinea-pigs in a whole range of secret, balloon-based flights, including (a) high altitude exposure tests, and (b) similar tests to try and determine how the human body might be affected by cosmic ray exposure at high altitudes."

"....Those involved in the experiments were not brave volunteers, seeking to further extend the boundaries of science ....rather they were for the most part (a) Japanese prisoners of war; and (b) physically and mentally handicapped people secretly (and outrageously) removed from asylums and hospitals against their wills..."

Whoa.

I did a quick search here on glp and didn't find this info.

The UFO community does not like this according to the author.

The author references "old timers" from intelligence agencies, etc. for his info.

I find this fascinating. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

This is a short story based on his book Body Snatchers...

Wanted to share this info with all the alien watchers here.

h
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP