Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THIS IS REALLY FREAKING STRANGE, ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2 weeks ago my daughter came and told me there was a frog in the house sitting on a ledge in the door that goes out side. So I grabbed it and took it out in the back yard about 100 yards from our house.

A few days later after we had come home from work my husband said heck your not going to believe this the frog is back in the same place. So he removed it this time and took it farther away and let it go. I looked for any way the frog could of came in but can't find any. Another thing is we never use this door to go out.

So few days ago the dang frog was back again and in the same place our door is a dark brown wooden door and has square decorative panels that has a tiny ledge it is about 8 inches from the floor this is where the frog will some how jump on and sit.

So this time my husband took it way out over to the neighbors which we all live on appoxamtley 5 acres.
Well today the frog is back again this time all we can say is this is freaking weird. It has to be the same frog I don't see a line of them waiting to get in and sit on our door panel.

Anyway my question is how in the heck can the tree frog remember his way back and how is it getting in. any suggestions
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP