Users Online Now: 1,581 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 624,616
Pageviews Today: 801,181Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 2,685
07:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok enough of this shit.
(MODS PLEASE PIN THIS POST)

With the new global depopulation agenda in place under the guise of preemptive vaccinations that are clearly criminal, everyne needs to sign this petition and get as many people as humanly possible to also sign it.

It has been reported and confirmed that Monday 7/13/09 they will begin implementing phase 1 of preparing for MANDATORY VACCINATIONS in a 3 part foley.
This is BULLSHIT to the highest level of BULLSHTIVITY.

We are not cattle or sheeple, or property. This world is not the exclusive playground of some self proclaimed global occult elitest group.

We are Human Beings GODDAMNIT !
Today should mark the beginning of the end for these psychopathic, greedy, power crazed assholes and the first step to take back our rights and God given freedoms that have been stolen and stripped away from us one by one.

Regardless of our differences, races, creed, color sexuality, and gender NOW is the time that we band together.
Talking about these issues over and over and reporting them is not taking action against these tyrannical parasites.

I will not serve a queen, nor a puppet president.
I will not fight a war solely for the financial profit of another.
Nor will I sit idely by and be led to some fuckin FEMA Camp for non compliance.

If these are our so called Goverment Leaders, then every single one of them needs to be voted out.
Not some of them, not a few of them, every single one of them.

The United States is a Corporation and I declare my own soverignety. I refuse to acknowledge the illegal forced servitude imposed by this corrupt and broken system.

Please people go the link, and sign the petition.
We are running out of time. If you dont believe me, google the Georgia Guidestones and see for yourself.

[link to www.thepetitionsite.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP