Users Online Now: 1,915 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,129,769
Pageviews Today: 2,068,182Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 15,481
07:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: CIA USED THE WORM IN TEQUILA BOTTLES AS AN RFID CHIP TEST BED FOR YEARS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many thought the worm at the bottom of a tequila bottle could produce a hallucinogenic effect. Many more thought the effect came from drinking the entire bottle of tequila.

Here is the truth, published by myself (a swedish scientist with CERN)for the first time ever.

The government put up a Big Ass Antenna (BAA Program for you sheeple) that transmits microwave frequencies to your medulla oblangatta, cerebum, and all other parts not mentioned of your central nervous system.

These frequencies cause certain other top secret nano particules that were attached to the flouride in your drinking water (now in your blood plasma) to go into swarm mode and either act as an erection inhibitor or cause a priaprism (an erection lasting more than four hours while not at the playboy mansion).

The whole thing was a scam by big pharma to get you to buy Viagara or have your swollen blood clot infested gangrenous penis castrated as part of the population reduction scheme in play.

I am prepared to testify to this before congress unless the NWO kills me off first.

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP