Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROPHECIES FOR 2010.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As you may already know, I've been trying to solve the prophetic puzzle dealing with America. I've already warned you about the coming economic collapse, the bird flu and Russian/Chineese nuking and invasion of America. In this article, I hope to give you a broader picture of the many events yet to happen concerning America as prophesied by such prophets as Dumitru Duduman, Tom Deckard, Thomas S. Gibson, Matthew Stephen, E.R. Lindsey and Chuck Youngbrandt. I strongly recommend you read all of their prophecies on your own. Always test the spirits. The events prophesied below are only partially ordered so do not take the order listed as the order they will happen in.

List of Prophesied Events
- economic collapse (stock market crash, dollar devaluation, economic collapse; possibly this year)
- bird flu will become air-born and become global pandemic killing millions; another plague follows
- next 9/11 terrorism (at least three cities with explosions: New York City, Washington DC, San Diego; possible suit-case nukes)
- riots, civil war in US
- Arabs fighting on US soil
- US/Israel at war in Middle East probably against Iran
- North Korea attacks South Korea with US supporting South Korea
- Japan makes treaty with China
- China invades Taiwan with US supporting Taiwan
- Bush Jr. shot, Obama assasinated and never finishes term, French president Sarkozy assasinated
- Obama will be last US president of US constitutional republic
- World War 3 (US vs Russia/China) starts by 2010
- 3 signs happen simultaneously EXACTLY ONE YEAR BEFORE great California earthquake
1) great Australian earthquake
2) Mediterranean volcano erupts causing a major tidal wave
3) minor California earthquake cracks walls of Los Angeles and San Francisco city halls
- great California earthquake where land west of San Andreas fault falls into ocean causing world-wide tsunamis
- Great Madrid fault earthquake in Midwest with Great Lakes pouring into Midwest possibly flowing to Gulf of Mexico
- after China invades Taiwan and great California earthquake, Russian subs nuke east and west coast US cities followed by land invasion (Rev. 18)
- China and Japan invade from west, Russia invades from east including Alaska; Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuala invade from South
- one third of world population dies because of California and other earthquakes, tsunamis, WW3 and aftermath
- after WW3, antichrist arises from Syria and world starts to rebuild
- the man-child (possibly born again Israel) and true church are the two witnesses
- after WW3, the two witnesses witness in power of the Holy Spirit for the first 3.5 years of tribulation
- at the middle of tribulation antichrist declares world-wide martial law and enforces mark of beast
- the two witnesses are persecuted for not taking mark of beast, slain in great city and raised after 3 days
- 3.5 years later Yahshua comes to gather his elect (i.e. the rapture), save Israel at Armageddon and establish His kingdom

The timing is also very important. These events are not decades away but years. Thomas S. Gibson prophesied that WW3 (i.e. US vs Russia/China) will start by 2010. In a way it's already getting started when the US invaded Iraq and when Georgia (sponsored by US) attacked Ossetia (supported by Russia). But by 2010 I suspect we will see the next 9/11 with at least three US cities having explosions (possibly tactical nukes), Arabs rising up in arms in our soil, US/Israel vs Iran, followed later by North Korea attacking South Korea with US supporting South Korea , China attacking Taiwan with US supporting Taiwan with it culminating finally with the US being nuked/invaded by Russia/China and also invaded by Japan, Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and probably Venezuala. Matthew Stephen I believe has said much of America's judgment will be complete by 2012. There are also prophesies of Obama being assasinated and being the last US president of this constitutional republic. So we are looking at these judgments starting in the next two years and likely finishing within the next 4 years. You already know I think we will see a serious economic collapse this year.

The great California earthquake where everything west of the San Andreas fault falls into the ocean also comes before the nuking/invasion of the USA. The evangelist/prophet E. R. Lindsey prophesied that these three signs will occur simultaneously EXACTLY ONE YEAR BEFORE the great California earthquake: 1) a great Australian earthquake 2) a Mediterranean volcano erupting creating a major tidal wave and 3) a mild California earthquake where the walls of the city halls of Los Angeles and San Francisco are cracked. The huge land mass falling into the ocean will create world-wide tsunamis with many coastal cities being completely overtaken by hugh walls of water. The Communists will see that America is weak after the great California eartquake and will nuke eastern and western coastal cities followed by the land invasion. E.R. Lindsey said a third of the population of the world would die because of the earthquake, tsunamis and WW3. He says after WW3, a man from Syria which the Bible calls the anti-christ, the son of perdition and the Assyrian will arise to lead the world. He says the two witnesses which are the man-child (possibly born-again Israel) and the true church will witness for the first 3.5 years of the tribulation in the power of the Holy Spirit, but in the middle of the tribulation the antichrist declares martial law, mandates everyone take the mark of the beast at which time the two witness will be persecuted and finally killed in the great city to be risen after 3 days. After another 3.5 years Yahshua returns to rule the kingdoms of the earth.

I tell you all this not so you will worry or be afraid since Yahweh has not given us a spirit of fear but rather a spirit of love. Rather I tell you these things so that you might prepare your hearts before Yahweh and be warned and prepare. How can you prepare? Repent of all your sins, ask for forgiveness and start to walk in obedience to the will of Yahweh. Fast and pray to be attuned to the will of the Father. For the bird flu, consider stocking up on a 3 to 6 month supply of food per person, getting some of Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Supplement (28% sodium chlorite solution), getting a water filter and other medical supplies. For the economic collapse, consider preparing by moving out of the stock market, getting your money out of banks and US financial institutions, getting out of the US dollar and consider moving into currencies that are not planning quantitative easing and/or moving into commodities such as gold and silver. Although I am a registered CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) at this time and thus can give advice on currencies and commodities, making money decisions are very important so please consult a knowledgeable financial advisor before making any decision. Even the right investment idea, if poorly timed, can be turn out to be a great error so please think about these things but DO NOT PANIC since it usually leads to very poor decisions. To prepare for coming martial law and the coming nuking/invasion ask Yahweh what to do but I would seriously consider moving out of the country. I would not move to Canada or Mexico since it's too close to the action and there may be nuclear fallout. There are some refuges within America but for myself am looking to leave the country, probably somewhere in South America with the thought of eventually moving to Israel when Israel opens it's door to Ephraim. Consider moving to a place high above sea level that will not be impacted by a tsunami, not prone to earthquakes or near volcanoes. New Zealand and Australia are possibilities since they are English speaking but be careful because it seems all nations related to Britain are passing draconian laws and the US and England are specifically destroying themselves financially. Europe is another possibility of course. I know leaving America is not a light decision but if you were a Jew would you have remained in Germany during WW2?? Something to pray about.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP