Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 392,770
Pageviews Today: 652,234Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 4,060
08:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm an ex English MP and will tell you what I know.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to start with the disclaimer that I am not willing to give any details regarding my identity. I understand that this will make it hard for you to verify my claims and that you will have to take them "on faith". For that reason I understand if people dismiss what I have to say.

I am an English ex-back bench MP. That is all I am willing to say.

I found this website whilst looking for information on the September 11th attacks and find many of the things you talk about to be really interesting. There's a lot of strange ideas here but, oddly, many that I've heard about in my work as an MP.

Please understand that MPs are, on the whole, pretty normal people. I concede that the people at the top like the Prime Minister and Lord Mandleson could conceivably, maybe be involved in some quite crazy things but back bench MPs are all about looking after their constituencies. When I was an MP my life would be almost 100% about making sure my constituency was running smoothly, that the streets were clean and safe, that our schools had funding, teachers and equipment, that the local swimming pool was clean. All kinds of things but I've never met anyone I could describe as being secretly in charge of England or the world, I've never been involved in any alien cover ups nor have I communicated with any reptilian races. An MPs life is pretty ordinary - very busy - but ordinary.

I hope to cover as many of the things discussed on this website as possible but will start with "chemtrails". It seems to be a popular subject here and is one that I myself find fascinating.

Chemtrails, to the best of my knowledge, have never been discussed in parliament. At least not officially. This is all a matter of public record, anyone can see what is discussed and voted on by MPs.

Unofficially the story is a little bit different. Our now ex Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith, was always looking for new ways of spying on people and to make ever-more petty laws. This direction is not part of any New World Order scheme but simply to generate revenue by fining people. For some time now there has been a lot of chatter amongst MPs, especially those in the Conservative party, that the government has "signed up" for a new population surveillance technology that is partly deployed via a substance added to car and plane fuel. This technology is apparently responsible for *some* of what we call chemtrails. The ID Card scheme is supposedly involved in some way and that is why most Conservative MPs oppose IDs cards. This is never ever openly discussed but it's understood by most people in parliament.

I'm not going to speculate on how that could possibly work, I'm not a scientist. I'm not even sure if it's plausible, it just what was said around Westminster and in politics there's rarely smoke without at least a spark.

Aliens

Nothing what so ever I'm afraid. I actually heard this "Planet X" conspiracy mentioned by one of the Shadow Cabinet once but they were just joking about how idiotic it is, and how for "20 years they've been saying its coming next week". Said gentleman is a bit of an astronomy enthusiast.

I'll try my best to answer any questions but bare in mind that many things you guys discuss aren't taken very seriously and would never come up in parliament. For example, President Barack Obama being the anti-christ isn't something I'd have any information on. To the English that's a pretty out there idea.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP