Users Online Now: 1,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 143,336
Pageviews Today: 244,991Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,705
02:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did Raging Wind Blackfoot reference the upcoming Solar Eclipse in his thread? ‘The sky went from day to night’
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In RWB first thread he specifically mentions ‘The sky went from day to night’
Thread: Walter Cronkite’s death is a time marker for cataclysmic events soon to follow!
RWB then cites in his second post ‘I am now convinced the dam that Old Mother showed me in my vision is The Three Gorges Dam.’
Thread: I believe that Walter Cronkite will pass away within seven days of the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing.
The solar eclipse path takes it right over Three Gorges Dam
[link to eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Location map of Three Gorges Dam
[link to www.ccdemo.info]
I did a Google search on Raging Wind Blackfoot and spent some time reading other posts. Here is an interesting one I noted:
‘Yes, well, I have not posted much; I only do so when I feel it's something new or important.

On the other hand, please feel free to punch me for bringing here anything coming from GLP. I am too aware of the deceitful nature of that place, but the threads I mentioned had elements that were, IMHO, worth of noting. As Mook immediately found, the fact that the Wikipedia entry of Three Gorges Dam has a special section about Structural Integrity concerns, is by itself striking.

Well, I also have to agree with Retsey that the posts are too well written. About this, I have to confess something weird that happened to me while I was reading it, and that by itself pushed me to comment this to more people: The first time I read the thread on GLP, I can swear that I revived the vision, complete with Chinese dam and Walter Cronkite in the cabin log, and in full stereo sound, up to the point that I heard the voice of the old mother saying 133 and not 333 days. I only became conscious of this while reading other posters comments about 333 days, and I was sure "I had heard" 133 days. I had to re read the post at least twice to be able to focus on the words written and not the images elicited from them. That's what one would call well written!

The number 133 got me thinking of longitude and latitude. I plugged in 33,133 and it is a location in southern Japan. The eclipse is passing just south of this location.

Earthquake southern Japan on July 22, 2009?

Also look at the UTC time that the eclipse is passing through China. It will be just east of Three Gorges Dam at exactly 1:33 UTC

Perhaps an earthquake near Three Gorges Dam?

Only a couple of days time and I will have the answers to these thoughts and questions.

Peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP