Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sign of the times......left in my newspaper
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We live rural and take a weekly Newpaper. This was left inside the paper.

This will be the last time I will deliever your paper. I did not want to loose my job. They are trying to save money so the Daily Journal will be delievering part of the route. They had us bid on the route that was left and I lost it. If you have trouble getting your paper call ..... or call...... It has been a pleasure to have you on my route for the last 5 years......signed by the paper carrier.

There are few jobs where I live. Jobs in towns for the tourist shops which many are closing btw and timber. In good times employment has been difficult. Saddens me to loose a woman who was dependable, courteous, and took care that the paper arrived in our box in good condition.

Bye Jeannette only wish we had known before about the changes
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP