Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ICKE FORUM ANTI FREEDOM OF SPEECH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Banned not only me but also a work colleague who enlisted on the Icke site with a totally different slant on Icke and a different IP address to boot. Also with no proof that it was created by me. The actual fact that it wasn't created by me is irrelevant. The Icke site has now gone to a different level, no longer wishing to have proof before placing people on bans, now they just ban and not only that, ban someone because not only do they only share the same work server and connect from this server to the Icke site, sean has informed people that you are not allowed to connect from work or anywhere else if someone else desires to do so.

So all in all, the message the Icke site is sending to everyone is please do not connect from a sever where you know the person as they may have logged on before and riled the management and thus their problems would now be passed on to you.

How clever you are sean. What where you before the CHIEF of the icke website, a fucking traffic warden. You have come a long way.

Rant over, but more none ranting to follow. I'm just gutted for my colleague who it seems like many have done fuck all wrong and are penalised for it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP