Users Online Now: 2,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 811,025
Pageviews Today: 1,064,068Threads Today: 266Posts Today: 3,863
09:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The cause of all existence - Free of dogma.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Food for thought - reminder for the seeker.

What is the absolutely logical cause for existence? The Big Bang you say? Heh heh! The most logical cause for existence is necessarily that which has no cause, itself being THE cause of all. Simply put, it’s . Get it? To put it in finite terms, it’s emptiness! Emptiness alone needs no cause "to be" and is therefore the purely logical cause of all existence.

It’s all-pervading, sustaining and interpenetrating everything. It’s "behind" all forms, all of existence. Without it, nothing can be. If there’s no emptiness, there’s nothing on which existence may rely. To give you a simple example, it’s because a jar is empty that you can fill it. And still, it’s not because the jar is full that there’s no more emptiness, it’s still there, “behind” or through your very cookies, sustaining them. The cause is eternally present, and it must be so for the effect to stay alive.

Emptiness is synonymous to infinity. Infinity is necessarily immutable, as is emptiness, and can’t be conceptualized, because it’s formless, by definition not finite. Both are absolute. Infinity necessarily became aware for existence to be "drawn" out of it. No creation is possible without a certain awareness and a certain intelligence to pull out and direct. In the same way no poetry is possible without the poet and without the infinity from which he draws. For this reason, out of infinity springs infinite energy, through which all may be pulled and molded.

Through formlessness we are all interconnected, through it we make one. Never have we been separated from the Source, the realization of which is the Destiny, the in-between being illusion. Isn’t love the result of the recognition of the unity of all things? But at the same time isn’t it this very unity?

We have the tendency to consider space as what separates us, but as you may realize it’s not so. Considering that you are made 99.9999% of emptiness, and that form is merely condensed emptiness, it’s reasonable to ask yourself, “Who am I?” Am I a mere form? Or am I also the formless, considering that form is essentially of the formless? Am I consciousness? Is consciousness a form, or is it the formless that may be conscious of all its forms?

Is not the seeker also the sought after all?

Hmmm...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP