Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Angels are real - this is my experience
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was six years old. My sister and I were at the Country Club, swimming in the lake. I swam to the warf, the water was over my head, but I used a paddle board. Someone took my paddle board and everyone eventually left. Soon, everyone was gone. My sister had gone into the building on the shore, and there was literally no one around. The lake was shear glass. I remember looking at the shore, and knowing that I didn't have my paddle board, I felt a small amount of aprehension, but I jumped into the water and attempted to swim from the warf to the shore. I went down, under the water, and my arms were flailing, trying so hard to bring myself to the surface. I couldn't.

Suddenly, this hand came from underneath me, and lifted me up to the surface, and carried me to shore. It was a woman, wearing a bikini, with long hair. She laid me down on the shore, looked at me, and smiled silently. Not a word was spoken between us. She rose, and turned, and slowly walked away. I laid there with my head on the ground, watching her walk away into the sunset.

But I swear on all that is holy, there was no one around. The hand came from underneath me, not above.

I consider her an angel, that was my close encounter with a being from elsewhere. I have never forgotten it, or her, and I suppose I never will.

Just wanted to share my experience with a real angel, that saved my life that day.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP