Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM THE ANGEL OF REVELATION 18
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Book of Revelation
Chapter 18

1 -- After this, I saw another angel come down from heaven, with great authority given to him; the earth shone with his glory. (First New Testament Translation)

[1] -- And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. (King James Translation)

1 -- After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth became illumined by his splendor. (New American Bible Translation)

shone - lightened - illumined: il.lu.mine [To give light to; illuminate.]

hf

I am an ANGEL, messengers are angels. I am the last messenger GOD sends to shine the LORD'S truth to the World and before its inhabitants with the very many threads you have all witnessed and by the link below entailing many splendors taught to me by my Great teacher Enoch.

[link to eden.7forum.net]

2 -- He cried out in a mighty voice: "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great. <<--post #27)
She has become a haunt for demons. She is a cage for every unclean spirit, a cage for every unclean bird, (a cage for every unclean) and disgusting (beast). <<--post #56)

3 -- For all the nations have drunk the wine of her licentious passion. <<--post #31) The kings of the earth had intercourse with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her drive for luxury." (New American Bible)

hf

4 -- Another voice spoke from heaven; I heard it say, 'Come out, my people, away from her, so that you do not share in her crimes and have the same plagues to bear.

5 -- Her sins have reached up to the sky, and GOD has her crimes in mind: treat her as she has treated others.

6 -- She must be paid double the amount she exacted. She is to have a doubly strong cup of her own mixture.

7 -- Every one of her pomps and orgies is to be matched by a torture or an agony. I am enthroned as queen, she thinks; I am no widow and will never know bereavement.

8 -- For that, in one day, the plagues will fall on her: disease and mourning and famine. She will be burned to the ground. The LORD God who has condemned her is mighty.' (First New Testament)

Those who choose to believe at this stage of the LORD'S plan to become part of the Rapture that will take place in Noosa Australia on March 28th 2010, they with me will be taken to the PARADISE OF EDEN, and when the World will be a witness to the tens of thousands of people who have suddenly disappeared they will question deeply what took place. My testimony will surface and the people will discover the truth and begin their quest to seek GOD and then shall those seeking hear the voice of GOD in their souls and multitudes will assemble under the unity of the CREATOR and begin to usher in the New Temple -- House of the Great KING <<--post #68)

hf

[9] -- And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

[10] -- Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

[11] -- And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
(King James Version)

For 'in one hour' isn't the literal 60 minutes, it is 41.666 years on GOD'S calender. <<--post #60

When those left behind will acknowledged that my testimony was instructed by the Most High they will seek revenge for the lies they were made to worship. But many years will pass before the multitudes of the World become united, and as they do, more and more people will stop paying their taxes to governments, more and more people through-out those years will stop buying from the conglomerated corporation that are of the governments and the system will crumble, there will be riots. People will begin trading among their communities at fair cost and mom & pop commerce will become the norm. Babylon will burn. Those 'at' power will continue to pretend they are still 'in' power with talks of tax revisions and fair laws but the people will avoid their lies like one avoids the plague. When the time of consummation has arrived, the Righteous will be given a sword to execute justice and erect the House of the Great KING <<--post #68

hf

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP