Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture for America in just days_20-21 set Sept
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Hebrew year 5770 begins September 20th/21st 2009 on Rosh Hashanah "Yom Teruah" — the Day of Trumpets. Computer matrices found using Bible Code software suggest that this could be the year when the Bride of Christ will be raptured and the Tribulation period begins.

The word "RAPTURE" has been said not to appear in the Bible. Is it possible that it has been concealed or hidden (ENCODED) within the scriptures themselves. Four matrices have been located in the Old Testament linking the key word "RAPTURE" with the Hebrew years of 5770 (2009-2010), 5771 (2010-2011), and 5775 (2015-2016).
UPDATE 7/25/2009 - ROSH HASHANAH DATE CHANGE The SEPTEMBER 19TH 2009 date has been revised. Seems that the orginial date which was taken from the rabbinical calendar is in error. Tishri 1 can not be confirmed until the Cresent New Moon, or first visible sliver is seen from Israel. There is however a very slim chanch that it could possibly be sited after sundown September 19th, then Septemeber 20th will become Rosh Hashanah. It is not known if enough of the crescent will be visable to confirml. Mooncal and the Karate-Korner website confirms that the crescent of the moon will be visable after sundown Sunday Sept 20th establishing Monday, September 21st 2009 as Tishri 1, ROSH HASHANAH.

Reference:

[link to www.karaite-korner.org]

[link to www.karaite-korner.org]

Shishhhh, Talking about not knowing the day or the hour!
NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR "But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." Mark 13:32
Yes, no man can know the day or the hour and I agree. This maybe true but the Lord said we would know the signs of the seasons. The Book of Daniel states that the words of the vision would be closed up (sealed) until the last days.
"And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:8-10
You can read any newspaper or watch the News Networks and will see what I mean. Many of the major ministries are saying that the Lord could come at any moment, maybe tonite, maybe this year, or perhaps 20 years from now, no one knows for certain, but current world events certainly do point to the fact that the Rapture could occur in the very near future.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP