Users Online Now: 1,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 152,839
Pageviews Today: 246,066Threads Today: 78Posts Today: 1,496
03:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHEN WILL THE RAPTURE BE - And the lies of the Mormon church from page 11.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Basically I think that there is only one correct answer and that is... today. Note that there are two classes of the blessed. Class I Those who are dead in Christ. Class II Those who are alive in Christ.

Now someone who is in Class I was obviously at some time in the past a member of Class II. Non of us can guarantee that we will still be drawing breath at this time tomorrow. So this is not a matter that you can comfortably "put off". As is the common human tendency when faced with a decision. In fact putting it off is in fact a decision in and of it's self. You might be blessed with a little more time, but don't count on it. The risks and consequences of dying in your sins are just to great. All of us are skating on thin ice.

1Th 4:13 ¶ But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

WHERE DID THEY GO?...

[link to www.chick.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP