Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 572,932
Pageviews Today: 959,456Threads Today: 322Posts Today: 5,836
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Debunking the lies of the bible???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDITED CHRISTIANTIY TO CATHOLIC

OK what is the one thing in the bible tells us about the location of hell? The center of the earth is where "hell" is located. Right? Wrong.I believe that it isn't hell at all.

What if I told you that it was in fact a giant crystal that provides energy to the planet, that each and everyone of us share energy with this crystal. Each and every form of life on this planet share energy with this crystal regardless of whether of not they feel its power. This crystal is called Gaia the entire globe rings with the power and energy of Gaia. What if I told you that you can feel the energy through meditation?

Now if you're still with me... you'll probably want to read the rest of this.

Saying that hell was at the center of the earth would serve as a method to distract and disconnect this energy. This would be a plot by the illuminate/evil/demons to hide the true existence of God. I mean... every human... man, women are child is created with the basic understanding of the existence of good and evil, God and devil (kiss my ass you don't get a capital asshole)

The fact that the bible would want to shroud something like this by putting the depths of hell at the center of the earth makes perfect sense. We argue about the bible being right and wrong. We argue about the interpretations of the bible which leads to distrust and malice between to relations. Next... comes war... death... Look at Christianity... Look at it's history... It stinks of death and bloodshed.

In our society what are the characters that stick out in the minds of Catholic children? Still guessing? Jesus, God, Santa (did you know those can be rearranged from Santa to satan) the Claus part may or may not play a part in this but i cant make it out. Interesting eh?

Now lets take that a little further. Kids grow up admiring satan claus. Such a good soul. Works hard to get the kids material possessions. In doing so instilling greed on them as they head back to school and hear all their rich friend getting all these awesome gifts while their parents could only afford a gift or two.

What happens when that child finds out santa claus was a lie? What happens when they find out there friends are being blessed with all these materialistic gifts despite the fact of the good they tried to spread in the world? They get sour. Next its the eastern bunny, then the tooth fairy... then........... God........... then...... Jesus.....

You see where I am going with this? Catholicism teaches you the existence of God but also tries to steer you away from him.

Right?
Wrong?
Maybe?

Namaste
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP