Users Online Now: 1,399 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 179,387
Pageviews Today: 327,722Threads Today: 171Posts Today: 2,482
03:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wachovia Bank/Wells Fargo just got an email and it went like this...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This message is in response to the email I received dated 9-28-09.

I must first say that I am appauled at how my money was stolen from me thru your organization. I want you to know here and now that I am taking it upon myself to expose you people as criminals and a corrupt organization with your main agenda being to screw as many as possible to make up for any losses during the year thru frivalous fee's. Your organization and it's heads of departments know exactly what is being done to us the customer.

I need you to understand that I am commiting every moment I have to exposing you to every form of media and blog site I can possibly contact day after day until you lose so many customer and get such a bad reputation that you will regret the stealing of the public's money. It will be you that will pay in the long run as I know many groups and people around this nation.

Note: This is not a threat this is simply telling the people and customers of Wachovia/Wells Fargo bank the truth about your banking practices and to expose you for the crimes against your customers.

Most Sincerely,

Me
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP