Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,942
Pageviews Today: 645,656Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 4,002
08:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I run a commercial drug ring in an underground base for an elite family and I just grew 10000 indoor plants and sold the bud. Soon an entire city will
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its one of the biggest we've done yet and I told them im done and they agreed to let me go with 20 million. We had to install a new truck scale to weigh all the bud. It's now on its way to Europe and my millions are in an off shore account untouchable. I also swapped some (unknown to them) for a box of RPG's and weapons incase the elite family who I work for decide to fuck with me.

I wont tell you what plants they were except for they were green and soon an entire city in Europe will have the munchies so bad that Mcdonalds profits will increase 20%. A win win situation for them.

Let me know what you think. Retire with 30 million, or risk it all and go for billionare, even though the elite family I work for will try hunt me down if they find out I went behind their back.

Help me, I just dont know if I can retire with 20 million knowing I can go for 500 million and then possibly into the billions.

disclaimer: the above comments are a fictional story written purely for entertainment reasons. any resemblence to actual events which may have occured by elite families in the past or present is purely coincidental.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP