Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I accidently told cops I know the murderer
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There was 4 people that were shot just like an two hours ago. The killers ran through our property and we exchanged a few words (I did not hear the bullets). I recognized the guy and then 2 minutes later the cops are closing in on our property on every direction. I was under a "talkative" state if you know what I mean ;-). Under my loose tongue I told the cops I recognized the guy from somewhere and im going to have to identify him sooner than later, I might be the only guy in the scene that can do this. I know it was stupid but it all happened too quickly. They were gang members and I belong to the same race they do. So far they have not been caught,
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP