Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Increase In post-apocalyptic Dreams
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've noticed a heavy increase in my own personal dreaming of barren lands, deserted buildings and cars, minimal population, killing, being killed, running, hiding, surviving, starving. I have been attacked by animals in my dreams almost every night. I've noticed as well- an increase in sky phenomenon.

I've also noticed a LOT of dream posts here at GLP with the same themes:
Thread: Anyone else have a martial law dream last night?
Thread: Who's had recent dreams of bombings/fallout?
Thread: my dreams keep ending upon arrest by a "police" officer (update)
Thread: anybody else having crazy dreams and nightmares

Is anyone having an increase in these sort of themes? Or are some of you who don't usually dream, starting to have them?

I have lucid, strong dreams and feel I am experiencing them for real. It seems like I'm preparing myself for post-apocalyptic life. I can't imagine what I'd do without these dreams if or when situations like this occur.

I have already run, hid, killed, and been killed so many times, now I'm not even scared when I have these dreams.

Just interested in what others are dreaming of lately.

Peace hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP