Users Online Now: 2,230 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 913,663
Pageviews Today: 1,523,108Threads Today: 623Posts Today: 10,856
03:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFO over Leningrad! the invasion has begun?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UFO sends Leningrad residents scrambling for cameras, Video
Michael Cohen [email protected]

[link to www.allnewsweb.com]

Earlier this month a number of residents in the Russian city of Leningrad witnessed a UFO hovering just above their inner-city apartment buildings.
The UFO appeared to be triangular in shape with three glowing, neon, blue lights arranged at sixty degree angles. The craft appeared out of nowhere and floated above the city before vanishing into the night sky. The two unnamed witnesses interviewed in this clip are certain that what they saw was not anything of earthly origin.
‘Days later we still talk of the event as if it was some kind of miracle. Prior to this I was the last person to believe that aliens are visiting our planet in UFOs but now I am re-considering my attitudes’.
This UFO sighting comes hot on the tail of an announcement by one of Russia’s leading geologists, Professor Alexander Portnov, that human beings probably originated on Mars and were brought to Earth by aliens around 10,000years ago after a catastrophic climate shift left that planet uninhabitable.
Professor Portnov bases this theory partly on images taken by NASA’s exploration rover, 'Spirit', that show possible remains of artificial structures and evidence of a once thriving eco-system.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP