Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 373,567
Pageviews Today: 618,588Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,781
08:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NOVEMBER 8 * SIXTH NIGHT OF THE GALACTIC UNDERWORLD * COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR TRIGGERED BY A DEMORALIZING POLITICAL EVENT - UPDATE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR TRIGGERED BY A DEMORALIZING POLITICAL EVENT..? UPDATED

November 8, 2009, the beginning of the Sixth night
of the Galactic Underworld

Before going into the specifics of the upcoming sixth night of the Galactic Underworld, November 8, 2009 – November 2, 2010, I feel I should clarify some of my basic points of departure for understanding the Mayan calendar, since the various ideas that are currently proposed for this vary significantly. There are for instance those that believe that the end date of the Mayan calendar only marks the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new. On my own part I however think that we are approaching something much more profound than just a point in a cycle that again will be repeated. Thus, there is overwhelming empirical evidence that we are approaching a point in time when nine evolutionary levels of the cosmic plan are simultaneously going to be completed. This is in accordance with the only Mayan inscription from ancient times, the Tortuguero monument, which describes what will happen at the end date. This would imply that we are approaching not another cycle or another shift, but the end to all shifts, something that all evolution has been a preparation for and a build-up towards. Only such an end to all shifts would conceivably provide the basis for a harmonious eternal peace on Earth.

What is about to transpire now is in other words not something that has ever happened before in the history of the universe. Maybe this impending, partially unknown, causes the widespread denial that I feel dominate many people at the current moment. Rather than facing a tremendous change in our socioeconomic relationships (since any change in human consciousness also implies a change in our relationships) many prefer to fantasize about some physical or astronomical event, that purportedly is going to happen on some specific date. In reality the Mayan calendar is however not about something that will happen on a singular date, but a description of a divine plan for the evolution of consciousness where quantum shifts between calendrical energies bring about shifts in consciousness. Human consciousness will continue to be transformed step by step in accordance with this plan until we come to the real end date of the process of creation, October 28, 2011. At this date the highest quantum state of the universe will be attained (13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13 13 Ahau) when the shifts disrupting the harmony will come to an end. Obviously, we are not there yet.

In this plan for the evolution of consciousness we are now approaching the sixth night of the Galactic Underworld, the eighth of the nine Underworlds, which will begin on November 8, 2009. If my understanding of the Mayan calendar is correct we will in this coming night be witnessing the most significant transformation of consciousness ever in the history of mankind. What is exciting about this is that a relatively clear picture of how a new world may be born is now finally becoming evident. On the other hand, what is also becoming increasingly clear is that this birth is likely to become very demanding. For this reason it becomes all the more important to understand how some of the difficulties ahead actually serve the delivery of this new world even though it may not always seem that they do in the moment. If people can gain a realistic understanding of how this new world will be born people may be able to keep a hope for the future, which is based on something more than mere wishful thinking. Unfortunately, much confusion reigns about the Mayan calendar and many that present themselves as experts on this deny the ancient Mayan knowledge that there are nine cosmic forces that are about to manifest, and that it is these, and nothing else, that explains why a new world will be born.

Thus, what will happen in the time ahead cannot be understood from the sixth night of the Galactic Underworld alone. The overlapping with the cycles preparing for the ninth, and highest, level in the cosmic evolution scheme; the Universal Underworld (see Figure) with the energy of the sixth night will also need to be taken into consideration. Because of this overlapping, and the speed-up of time associated especially with the latter Underworld, not only do I think that the upcoming period will be unusually intense, but also energetically quite complex.

At the time of this writing (October 26, 2009, 9 Lamat) we are still in the latter part of the sixth day, the period of flowering in the process from seed to mature fruit in the Galactic Underworld, which precedes the sixth night. As I predicted in an earlier article some economists have now started to say that the “global economic recession” (or the worst of it) is already over. There are however certain things currently going on in the world that belies this and are more in line with the prediction I made earlier of a further economic downturn, especially expressed in a fall in the value of the US dollar, as the sixth night begins. (November 8, 2009 is when the quantum shift in energy takes places in the Heavens, but there is always an uncertainty as to when the new energy lands in the world). This prediction was based on the observation that nights, at least in the second part of an Underworld, usually mean at the very least a slowdown of economic growth. An indication of such an impending downturn at this upcoming night is for instance that there has been a rush for gold, which for the first time passed the magical limit of USD 1000/troy ounce. Moreover, an index of insider trading shows that people knowledgeable about the actual basis for valuing US stock tend to think of this as highly overvalued. Most importantly, increasingly higher voices are now raised in almost all corners of the world for the replacement of the petrodollar system and thus also of the use of the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency. These various indices thus do not indicate that the “recession” is over, but if anything that an intensification of the economic decline, especially in the indebted West, is imminent. It seems that investors are escaping assets in the form of paper or digit values, which is exactly what we would expect from this late phase of the Galactic Underworld, when a shift in consciousness amounting to a shift from abstract to concrete economic values is taking place.

[link to calleman.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP