Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,430
Pageviews Today: 1,855,893Threads Today: 770Posts Today: 16,102
08:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject (RESPONSE TO) Some of you people are so delusional & paranoid it's unreal. I swear, most of you need to go see a psychiatrist, and be prescri
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Some of you people are so delusional & paranoid it's unreal. I swear, most of you need to go see a psychiatrist, and be prescribe anti-psychotics.

Linda is an EXCELLENT reporter, and quite objective. She uncovers the truth, and leaves her PERSONAL opinion out of the matter. What she was reporting on C2C about swine flu is absolutely true, and well documented. It's even to be considered fact, and much more probable than all these government conspiracies, or this "depopulation" delusion that most of you harbor.

Linda, keep up the good work. It is good to be skeptical on some issues, and you covered the swine flu issue with great depth, detail, and PROFESSIONALISM. All of which are lacking in Noory, and these other retarded delusional paranoid posters in this thread.

FINIS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 782916

Yeah ok idiot ... I am paranoid schizophrenic! Happy now? Thus because we are all delusional and you are awake and mentally sound we must believe every single word you and that psychotic Linda have to say about swine flu vaccines or any other particular subject. I am always amazed to why so many people trust authority without questioning anything. A family doctor tells his patients to take the flu shot because it isn't harmful and can only save your life. How the fuck the family doctor knows this to be 100% true? Was he/she the one to make the vaccine or was he/she simply repeating what another family doctor told him/her or maybe he/she also just like you did, heard it on the morning news? Considering the unfounded scare of the swine flu in the mid 70s and considering the history of people dying or becoming disabled from various vaccinations it will be delusional and idiotic to simply go along like a sheep. So next time you call us delusional maybe you should reevaluate your own stupidity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP