Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject flu shots and DR. ANDY WEIL’S LITTLE PROBLEM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message DR. ANDY WEIL’S LITTLE PROBLEM

By Jon Rappoport
[link to www.nomorefakenews.com]

OCTOBER 31, 2009. You might have heard that the FDA sent a warning notice to esteemed natural health guru, Dr. Andrew Weil.

Weil had some problematic content on his website. Suggestions that herbs might in some way ease the flu season for people. And the good doctor sells such products.

That’s a big no-no right now, because, well, Swine Flu is a cash cow for drug and vaccine companies, and nothing must be allowed to stand in the way of those profits.

The official thinking runs this way: Its fine to get a vaccine that supposedly stimulates the immune system, in order to prevent the incursion of H1N1. But if you beef up your overall immune system with natural products, that’s a sin against the gods of Big Pharma.

Behind this Weil skirmish is a sinister fact. I’ve mentioned it before, many times, and over the years I’ve done fucking somersaults to present it from various angles, so it would penetrate the skulls of even passive sheep:

EVERY YEAR, IN THE US, 100,000 PEOPLE DIE AS A RESULT OF CORRECTLY PRESCRIBED MEDICAL DRUGS.

The citation on that, once again, is: Journal of the American Association, July 26, 2000. Volume 284, Number 4. “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?” The author of this paper is Barbara Starfield, who at the time was associated with the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. Actually, the death figure she mentioned was 106,000, but let’s not quibble about a few thousand medicine-induced deaths.

The fact that Starfield was an insider, that she worked for one of the most prestigious medical institutions in the world, and that her paper was published in the Journal-of-the-American-Medical-Association (I’m pronouncing it slowly for effect)-----well, we’re not talking about some little sidebar in a fringe rag. We’re talking a big-time, down the middle of the highway, royal flush bombshell. Okay?

Now, try to follow this. It isn’t difficult.

These correctly prescribed medicines don’t just float out of drug companies into the mouths of consumers. No. First, in the US, they are approved by the FDA.

What does approval mean? It means the FDA certifies the drugs as SAFE and EFFECTIVE.

Well, 106,000 times a year, they aren’t safe, and they’re effective only in the sense that they definitely kill people.

Therefore, the FDA is on the hook for that. ON THE HOOK.

Feel free to dream up all sorts of excuses if you feel compelled to, but the stark reality remains.

At the moment, I don’t care why the FDA is disposed to make decisions that kill 106,000 people a year. I don’t care about conflicts of interest involving pharmaceutical companies and FDA doctors who sit on drug-approval panels. Right now, I just want the blunt fact to set in.

THE FDA APPROVES ALL THE DRUGS THAT KILL 106,000 PEOPLE A YEAR. OTHERWISE, THESE DRUGS WOULDN’T BE AVAILABLE FROM DOCTORS.

And be sure you understand we’re looking at CORRECTLY PRESCRIBED drugs.

Call me crazy, but it’s evident that someone should pay for 106,000 deaths. Every year.

And that someone would be the FDA.

A US government agency organized under the Department of Health and Human Services, which in turn is a cabinet post organized under the president of the United States.

If you need further imagery, imagine that every year, there are 33 plane crashes into very tall city buildings, and each crash kills 3000 people. That would come to around 100,000 people. If this kept happening, on and on and on, would you start to feel that someone should be punished for allowing it to happen?

But no one at the Department of Justice mounts a criminal trial for murder or negligent homicide against FDA employees. No one at the FDA is fired. The FDA certainly doesn’t investigate itself, because an honest review would be tantamount to a confession of homicide.

Yet the FDA, sanctimonious as a preening peacock at a pig farm, sends out warning letters to people who sell herbs online.

Try to weigh the relative value and sanity of this exercise (even assuming, if you want to, that all the herbal and vitamin products are ineffective against the flu) against 106,000 deaths a year.

I’ll risk stretching credulity just a little more. Stay with me for another minute. Suppose a candidate running for president, in the middle of his campaign, stepped up on a podium one night before a big audience, with network cameras pointed at him, and said:

“Hey, I just found out the FDA is responsible for killing 106,000 people every year. If I’m elected, I’ll stop it. I promise.”

Well, that would actually be a fine and proper statement. Of course, it sounds crazy. We’re not prepared for such an out-of-left-field remark. Why not? The government is upside down, that’s why, and we’re all bending over and looking at it from between our legs, so we can convince ourselves it’s rational.

That’s precisely how this gigantic piece of dreck in Washington DC keeps going.

By the way, in case you’re interested, the new H1N1 Swine Flu vaccines don’t reach the public unless the FDA states they’re safe and effective.

In a half-sane world, nothing the FDA says would be listened to. The whole complex of buildings that house it would be turned into a mental institution, and the employees would be re-classified as patients, for whoever is left over after the murder trials and convictions are completed. Then the inmates could dose each other with their own drugs and experience the results.

If you know anything about civil suits against drug companies that make medicines that kill people, you know the defendants’ lawyers regularly claim, “The drug in question was certified as safe and effective by the FDA. That’s our job. To market a drug that will pass muster with the FDA. Therefore, we aren’t liable.”

All roads lead to Rome. FDA.

I’ve heard all the excuses, believe me.

WELL, THEY AREN’T DOING THIS ON PURPOSE. MY GOD!

THEY’RE DOCTORS! THEY’RE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE!

THEY DO A LOT OF GOOD!

THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS.

Yes, there is. Not bending over. Not between our legs.

“Today, the FDA warned consumers that many websites are selling worthless natural products for prevention or treatment of the H1N1 Swine Flu.”

“Today, the sheep woke up and warned one another that the FDA is sanctioning, on a regular basis, the deaths of 106,000 people a year.”

The naked woman wearing the blindfold is feeling the scales in her hands. She’s noting the difference.

JON RAPPOPORT [link to www.nomorefakenews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP