Users Online Now: 1,449 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 209,601
Pageviews Today: 343,987Threads Today: 131Posts Today: 2,300
03:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Caylee Anthony Murder Case and the Strange Connection to the Nephilim Rh Negative Blood Type
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In February of 2009, I created a thread on this forum entitled, “To the Christians: 10 Things They Don't Teach You in Church About the Nephilim.”
Thread: To the Christians: 10 Things They Don't Teach You in Church About the Nephilim

Little did I know that nearly half a year later this thread would show up in documents from the Caylee Anthony case. (Patience... the pdf file is slow to load). My thread is located on page 3 of the pdf file.
[link to www.clickorlando.com]

For those who aren’t familiar, Caylee Anthony was a 2-year-old toddler who was found murdered in Florida, and her mother, Casey Anthony, was indicted for first-degree murder and is awaiting trial in 2010. Casey Anthony claims her innocence and, along with her family, has hired Private Investigator Dominic Casey of D&A Investigations.

On September 29, 2009, the State Attorney’s Office released about 1,000 pages of documents relating to the case. Within those documents are photocopies of my thread I created about the Nephilim, and specifically highlighted is the exchange concerning being able to identify Nephilim by the Rh negative blood type. The documents released by the State Attorney’s Office claim that a certain “Anonymous Coward 189801” poster contributed the following to my thread:

OP, since you didn't qualify or clarify this one, I will do it for you. ALL Nephilim have the Rh negative blood factor, but NOT ALL those with the Rh negative blood factor are Nephilim.

Your welcome.

The “private and confidential” e-mails in this doc dump insinuate that Reverend Richard Grund, who is the director of Solomon’s Porch, a Christian organization, wrote these comments and is the aforementioned “Anonymous Coward 189801,” a claim which he vehemently denies, according to his blog:

FOR THE RECORD – I do not know who the page belongs to that is attributed to me regarding “Nephilim blood…” but any child could see it doesn’t belong to me.  It’s a topic on a forum I’ve never heard of talking about a theory I’ve never heard of.  If they had actually gone to the link ( Thread: To the Christians: 10 Things They Don't Teach You in Church About the Nephilim they would have seen it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.  I have NEVER been there before I read that email from the private investigator to his client attributing it to me. There are 1,050,000 Google hits to “Nephilim”.  If you add + “Richard Grund” to that search you find ONE HIT and it’s when I discuss a book written by an associate entitled “Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse”.  All of the non-specific hits outside of the book by friend Patrick Heron refer TO THESE OUTRAGEOUS LIES from this week’s evidence release.  Hmmm…maybe that was the intent?  I don’t know.  You decide.  But, we know what Homer thinks.
[link to blogs.myspace.com]

How does this “Anonymous Coward 189801” tie in to the Caylee Anthony case? The documents claim that this particular AC is the Reverend Richard Grund, who is the father of Jesse Grund, who is the ex-fiance of Caylee’s mom, Casey Anthony. In addition to being the director of Solomon’s Porch, Reverend Grund is also the head of the Supernatural Response Team, which is an assembled group of Christians who are involved in the occult deliverance ministry. The following is posted on the Solomon's Porch website about the SRT:

Also, we have just receive another person in need of SRT's help.  She was ministered to two years ago by Joe and another member of our team Michael Piccerelli.  Her situation was such that other paranormal investigators were clamoring for her case but only if they could profit from it in the form of a book or movie.  Joe and Michael prayed with her and it seemed to end.  For some reason, on Monday of this week she was violently attacked by a demonic presence in her home.  It left her covered in claw marks over much of her body.  It also appeared next to her bed in the form of large faceless shadow person.  I've been able to speak to her friend, who is helping her, and to the girl herself.  After speaking to her I can concur that she is being attacked by something that means to harm her or kill her and needs our help.  She lives in Connecticut.
[link to onsolomonsporch.org]

A blog entitled “Illuminati Pedophile Ring,” which was removed from the internet and is only available via cache view, says this concerning the Caylee Anthony case and its strange connection to the Nephilim and Rh negative blood type:

“Shortly after Caylee Anthony disappeared, I was approached by a gentleman working Caylee's case with a couple different agencies involved in the investigation of her disappearance. He asked if I'd be willing to help on the case. For personal reasons, I was eventually forced to back away from the case but have tried to keep abreast of developments in the case.

This is the most recent...

I'm intimately acquainted with Illuminati tactics, deflection of their crimes onto an innocent person is standard fare and they go to great lengths to do this. Whether the person is a self-professed ">
The article goes on to state that in a February 26, 2009 email from Cindy Anthony to her private investigator, Dominic Casey, she wrote "Isn't he crazy enough to do something to Caylee? Remember we originally thought he and Deb were helping Jesse hide Caylee. It might sound crazy but what if they did a blood test and found out she was not a nephilim. People do crazy things like sacrefice (sic) for their strange beliefs."

My first thought in reading that was what's a "nephilim"? I had to Google it. According to Wikipedia, a "nephilim" is the hybrid offspring of FALLEN ANGELS AND HUMAN WOMEN!

According to biblical texts, the fallen angels who begat the Nephilim were cast into Tartarus/Gehenna, a place of 'total darkness'. However, Jubilees also states that God granted ten percent of the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim to remain after the flood, as demons, to try to lead the human race astray (through idolatry, the occult, etc.) until the final Judgment.
Why the hell is Cindy Anthony suggesting to Dominic Casey a blood test be performed to see if Deb Grund is a nephilim???!!! " (And Dominic Casey calls Richard Grund a "a total whack job"? I'd be scrutinizing his own client a little closer if I were him!) Furthermore, how did Cindy come to the conclusion Caylee had been "sacreficed"?

The Illuminati are BIG into the metaphysical. The basis of their Luciferian Illuministic beliefs were taken from the ancient pagan religions of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Canaan, etc. and are still practiced today. Yes, including human sacrifice! Case in point...the Cremation of Care ceremony held every year at Bohemian Grove by our world leaders, under the heavy protection/secrecy afforded by the U.S. Secret Service.

The photos above were taken by Alex Jones when he successfully infiltrated Bohemian Grove in 2005 and filmed this ceremony. At right is the actual program for the ceremony. In the Cremation of Care ceremony, mock human sacrifices are made to the stone owl, Moloch, in the background. Who is Moloch? An ancient Canaanite diety to which human sacrifices of children were made. This same owl appears in the landscape surrounding the White House and on our dollar bill.

Obviously, this is not Christian anti-satanic behavior and the very fact this Cremation of Care ceremony takes place annually at Bohemian Grove logically tells you this human child sacrifice ritual is not taken lightly by our Illuminist world leaders!

The fact Cindy Anthony petitions Casey for a blood test to determine if Deb Grund is a nephilim and mentions sacrifice tells me Cindy Anthony has been dabbling (at the very least) in Illuminati-like occult activities or has associated herself with those who have. Grunds on the other hand, as Christian anti-satanists would logically have nothing to do with any such activity. So as far as I'm concerned, Cindy is deflecting guilt onto Grunds, a typical Illuminati tactic used to divert any attention/scrutiny from themselves.

In fact, this message was posted by Richard Grund on a blog:
"As I've watched this media circus and spectacle spiral out of control I've been shocked and amazed. Thousands of people worldwide have become judge, jury and executioner for Casey Anthony. I saw people arrive at the Anthony house last night to protest Casey not being in jail and for her immediate punishment for Caylee's disappearance. I have heard that there are hundreds more planning to protest on Monday in front of the house as well. What are they protesting - our judicial system of being innocent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial? I am so glad we do not live in the time of Frontier Justice otherwise mob rule would have allowed them to rush the house, throw a noose around her neck and hang her from the nearest tree. As the comments and accusations have flowed toward anyone and everyone on the periphery, myself and my son included, I wonder where has compassion and mercy gone in 2008?"

I think this message speaks for itself as to the character of Richard Grund, toward the very family hurling accusations at he and his son.
There's plenty of evidence Anthony's knew exactly what had happened to Caylee from the very start of the investigation and withheld this information from everyone attempting to locate Caylee. In fact, after enlisting my source's help, they refused to answer his emails at all once they realized they were being scrutinized! This behavior is hardly consistent with two distraught grandparents desparate to find their missing grandchild!

I maintained from the start the Anthony's got mixed up in Illuminati-related activities via their ties to law enforcement (George Anthony was an ex-homicide detective, Casey was engaged to a cop and dated at least one other cop), something happened at the Anthony's hands that one of them (most likely Casey) became a threat to exposing Illuminati criminal activity, the Illuminati and law enforcement retaliated in typical fashion by kidnapping Caylee and setting up Casey to take the fall for Caylee's murder. I think the Anthony family was involved up to the wazoo but not to the point Casey killed Caylee. What evidence supports this? The list is lengthy.

Family friends confirmed seeing Caylee Anthony at a mall on the Orange-Seminole county line on June 12th. No mention by law enforcement whatsoever is made of who Caylee was in the custody of at that mall, which is highly suspicious in itself given Illuminati child abductions typically happen next to a state or county line, where the child can quickly be whisked into another jurisdiction. I doubt she was with Casey at that mall, as Casey had told her parents she was going out of town to Universal Studios that day so was allegedly out of town on June 12th. Casey told her parents she was having Hernandez-Gonzalez babysit Caylee while she was out of town. Casey reportedly left Caylee with Zanie the Nanny on June 9th. So the question remains, WHO WAS CALEY IN THE CUSTODY OF WHEN SIGHTED AT THAT MALL? The supposedly "fictitious" Zanie the Nanny? Police could easily confirm who Caylee had been with at that mall and there would be no reason not to release this pertinent information - unless a police cover-up were going on.

Police were told about the missing child on July 15, 2008, when the child's grandparents called 911 and reported Caylee missing after confronting Casey and learning that the mother had not seen her daughter for 31 days.

So let's go back to the start of this tragic fiasco. George Anthony is an ex-homicide detective who most certainly knows what human decomp smells like. Obviously his wife knew as when she called 911, she told the 911 dispatcher "The car reeks like there was a damn dead body in there!" Yet George, an ex-homicide detective tows this car to HIS HOME! Not to a law enforcement agency, HIS HOME. A car reeking of decomp, according to Cindy. Why would an ex homicide detective have a car reeking of decomp towed to his home and not say a word to police about it until the following day? Human decomp is not a smell that can be confused with any other, believe me. Cindy then changes her story to "it was just a rotten pizza in the car".

And after Cindy tells 911 the car stunk like a dead body had been in there, she changes her story to "it was just a rotten pizza".

Not only that, George Anthony stated almost from the start Caylee had been kidnapped. Well, how would he have known that when investigating authorities were claiming they didn't yet know what had happened to Caylee.”

[link to 74.125.113.132]

Back to the original doc dump, take a look for yourself and see what “privileged and confidential” internal e-mail was sent from D&A Investigations to a “Cindy” at the same company discussing Richard Grund and Rh negative blood type. “RG” is Richard Grund.
[link to www.clickorlando.com]

What's interesting to note is the blatant Illuminati symbols used in the logo of D&A Investigations, the all-too-familiar all-seeing eye and pyramid.
[link to dgator.com]

Was Caylee Anthony murdered in a ritualistic Illuminati sacrifice, and who are/is the real culprits behind this heinous act? Do the culprits carry the Rh negative blood type? We know that there exists a bloodline of generational Satanists, who most likely carry the Rh negative blood type, who ritualistically and Satanically sexually abuse their own children, causing them to split into multiple personalities or dissociative identity disorder (DID).

This ritualistic abuse is even being talked about in the thread about Jessica Simpson’s MTV Calabasas house, and is apparently the talk of the “hills” in and around Hollywood. Even some supposedly famous anonymous posters have come forward claiming to be the sons/daughters of famous people and have attested to this kind of sick Satanic abuse that they themselves have had to endure, dungeons, torture, wild orgies and the like.
Thread: Jessica Simpsons MTV house in Calabasas had hidden cameras everhwere

In addition, is the Reverend Richard Grund being falsely accused of being the Anonymous Coward poster in my Nephilim thread so as to make him appear crazy and somehow connected with the murder of Caylee Anthony? Is this a smear campaign against him because he is involved with the occult deliverance ministry and is fighting to rescue people who come from these generationally Satanic (Nephilim) families?

I mean the Reverend Richard Grund no harm, and I pray that justice from the Lord of Hosts himself will be served upon the real perpetrators of Caylee Anthony’s murder. This information about Rh negative blood types I personally obtained from Wingedlion -- another poster, and friend of mine, on GLP -- who says that this information about Rh negative is spoken of in the generational Satanists’ own occult literature via Madame Blavatsky’s “The Secret Doctrine.” There is also a thread on GLP that discusses the blood type, although they claim that it is the “blood of the gods,” which is not surprising, since that concept is at the heart of any Satanic doctrine, “Ye shall be as gods.”
Thread: B L O O D O F T H E G O D S - Are you an Rh Negative blood type?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP