Users Online Now: 1,948 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 365,294
Pageviews Today: 603,636Threads Today: 205Posts Today: 3,661
08:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOW ISRAEL IS GOING TO SMASH IRAN - From US Air Bases in Kurdistan. (northern Iraq) UPDATE Jan 11th Eisenhower Task Force arrives in Mid East.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message kitty The first thing to realise is that we have been bamboozled. All this talk about informal permission to over fly Saudi Arabia, or via Turkey, or whatever has just been a big smokescreen. Put there to distract us from the obvious. Israeli fighter jets will be operating from American Air Bases in Kurdistan. (i.e. northern Iraq)

A quick internet search (links provided) will show that this information has been around for a while. But as usual if it isn’t on ABC or NBC, then it’s just talk that no one is taking seriously. Ha, ha, ha. The particular report that I am referring to mentions 30 advanced fighters. But obviously that number is insufficient, 100 plus seems a more realistic figure. As well as the usual range of command and control aircraft, refuelling tankers, plus many thousands of tons, and billions of dollars worth of what have you, and large numbers of IDF forces of various types.

Another thing is that from the political, biblical, and practical points of view the whole thing seems to mix very well together - or not, depending on your point of view. Anywhere else in the Middle East and the political situation would be a nightmare, with practically the whole population solidly against it. But if I was to say “The Polish Partitions,” most Europeans would understand exactly the Kurdish point of view. Basically the ancestors of the Kurds held a great empire that covered huge swathes of modern day Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and bits of Jordon, Saudi Arabia, etc. And to this day they are large, restive, and violently oppressed minorities, particularly in Turkey, Iraq, and Iran.

The Kurds intend to get a brand new internationally recognised country out of this. Probably with parts coming from Iran and perhaps Turkey. But mainly coming from the violently dismembered carcass of Iraq. As mentioned in the bible…
Isa 13:17 ¶ Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and [as for] gold, they shall not delight in it. Isa 13:18 [Their] bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children. Isa 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah Most Christians believe that this passage refers to a future event, and that this will be it, however it comes about. They intend to control the rich oilfields of the former Iraq, the Turks won’t get any.

From a practical point of view it’s ideal, being close enough so that each pilot and aircraft can make several sorties a day, with no excess wear and tear on man or machine by flying to and fro from Israel. It’s certainly not a bad thing at all from a Kurdish point of view if Iran’s nuclear facilities are destroyed. and the country is severely battered. But not totally military destroyed, as a modern day Iran is listed in the bible as allied with Gog and Magog in a later war.

And another bonus from a Kurdish view point is the complications that an Israeli presence will cause, in regards to the Turkoman question. By which I mean that there will be no room in the new Kurdistan for Iraqis of Turkish ethnic origin. Their only choices will be to flee to Turkey or elsewhere. There is a great deal of bad blood between the two groups over the things that Turkey has done to them over the centuries. And Turkey has threatened military intervention over this question in the past.

From an Israeli point of view it is a big bonus to have a dagger aimed at Syria’s back. There is another war coming up, and I’m sure that by now they will have stockpiled enough material to fight it, after having cut Iran down to size. It’s also a big advantage to be able to additionally threaten Turkey from a new direction. Particularly as the new government has abrogated it’s defence treaties with Israel in recent weeks.

It is also a good position from which to be able to “exert influence” upon Saudi Arabia and the Gulf generally. And to add the cherry to the cake (so to speak) I very much doubt that after America pulls out, that the newly established Kurdistan will be in any hurry to see Israel go. This is a natural marriage of convenience, and this type of marriage is the longest lasting.

The clock is ticking. dynamite
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP