Users Online Now: 1,434 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 144,592
Pageviews Today: 246,897Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,717
02:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WTF Parliament of the World's religions - Dec 3rd - 9th WE'RE DOOMED!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow, news to me spock door

Around the same time that our One World Government is formed in Copenhagen, there will be another meeting concerning religion, called the "Council for a Parliament of the World's Religions" being held in Melbourne Australia

[link to www.parliamentofreligions.org]

From Wikipedia
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"There have been several meetings referred to as a Parliament of the World’s Religions, most notably the World's Parliament of Religions of 1893, the first attempt to create a global dialogue of faiths. The event was celebrated by another conference on its centenary in 1993. This led to a new series of conferences under the official title "Parliament of the World's Religions"."

George H.W. Bush declares a New World Order in 1991, and two years later, after a 100 years this council raises its head again???

One World Government in Copenhagen
One World Religion in Melbourne
Around the same time??
Holy crap???

edit - Forgot I was on glp so I changed the title to something more doomy and panicked! lol seriously though, wth??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP