Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject sodium bicarbonate and iodine cured my dogs tumors on his skin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a Jack Russell who had these small tumors on his skin, I did'nt want them removed by surgery as he is too old. I would like to say that the pure sodium bicarbonate and iodine mixture has eaten away at these tumors. It eats away at them very slowly, like it does when you have Enos, it takes about six weeks to chew away at a tumor the size 2cm x 2cm. I poured a teaspoon of hot water, a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate and a couple of drops of iodine into a cup let it fiz then put it on the dog. The tumor bleeds, it looks ugly and would frighten you to stop, but persist. When you do this after a week you will notice it is getting smaller. Every day I washed it, clean it, it bled but I kept adding the above, only once a day. After a while when my dog saw me coming he would run and hide bit it is getting smaller and smaller and in a few weeks I can tell you it will be gone. The tumors were filled with puss coming from a hole in the centre of it. Ugly weeping tumors. The vet said they were not aggressive tumors but I couldnt stand them weeping with pus and the smell that came from them, so I searched for a non intrusive method to fix this. I saved a lot of money by not going to a vet, my dog didnt have an operation, and it did'nt hurt him one little bit. If it can cure a simple tumor surely it can cure other tumors? I told my vet and he looked at me as if I was an absolute wako nut. Fuck the vets they are so closed minded as are doctors. Thirty years ago they said evening primrose oil and other vitamins and herbs didnt work. I love my animals and want them to grow old with me and if I can try something that might work I will.

gives
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP