Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What the catholic (and other) apostasy means
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What the catholic (and other) apostasy means

The roman catholic church (rcc) is in a state of denial and apostasy from God The Father and Christ Jesus. Chiefly this is because rome denies that God wants to Know those whom HE has Called, on a Direct and Personal basis. Some catholics, likely most, may have a deeply-felt Love For-Christ, and try to pattern their lives on the instruction they get from the rcc, but due to the denial of Christ by the vatican hierarchy; these carnal-hearted catholics who might have been able to Come Unto The Father, never hear the message which is The Witness of the New Testament, that they should come to Know God directly.

This is a matter of deliberate deception and departure from The Will of God, to enable another temporal and false witness to perpetrate and scam the catholic Believers.

By my witness, and in accord with what Jesus Witnesses to us in John 3:18, no Believer faces condemnation. Yet, the matter of concern is that the rcc and all other Laodicean Age-spirit churches have by their denial and Self-seeking dogmatic proclamations, thwarted Godīs Harvest which is now soon to be concluded.

Mainline protestant denominations have mainly realigned themselves with the rcc, their alienation from God having been evidenced for at least a decade now, it is no suprise that they should pledge their troth again to that orgainization they came out of.

Being a Believer is simply not all that there is.

Jesus emphasized 3 times that we must be Born-Again. John 3:3,5,7
HE also empahsized 3 times that being saved was conditional for a Believer. John 3:15-17 Read for yourself and see why he says "should" and "might" in each one of those Witnessing verses. Then read verse 18 again and see that HE states Believers are not condemned.

As a person who gave his life to God before I realized I was no longer a catholic, I know that in the almost 20 years I attended rcc schools and took instruction in theology, and philosophy; that NEVER was any Witness given about becoming Born-Again, or Knowing God Directly and having HIS Holy Spirit direct our lives. Yet, such is exactly what Christ Jesusī Witness comprises.

These are the Final Moments. Soon, very soon, The Lambīs Book of Life will be closed by God. Once closed, HIS Angel of Rev. 14:7 will inform all persons alive that God is Real, Judgment is coming, and that we are to worship HIM. Once all men know God is real, the Age of Faith will have ended.

Whatever your church affiliation, maybe you donīt even have one; No Matter. If you Know Christ In Your Heart: Seek HIM NOW and ask, "Lord, please show me how to give my life to Your Father."

Being a Believer is not a bad deal; no condemnation. Yet it is certainly not the same as living your life in Total Accord with Godīs Will for you and having HIM direct your thinking and actions!

A Believer getīs a pat on the back and, by my witness, some kind of way to try again to grow their Trust Of-God.

One who is Born-Again, though, is a person who Trusting God with all they ever had, their very life, comes to Know HIM and what HIS Will for them is. This is the purpose for which those whom HE has Called were born for. Yet, "many are called but few are chosen".

Very likely, the last person whose name is entered into The Book of Life will be first with God. Why not Seek Jesus NOW, and see if that person will be you?

Maranatha!
Jesus is coming!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP