Users Online Now: 1,451 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 225,627
Pageviews Today: 370,624Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,142
05:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE! PLEASE! Can you help? Tis for sick Kiddies ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everyone...

I hope you all do not mind, but I am asking for a huge favor. Not for me, but for a charity that makes and distributes holiday cds to sick children in hospitals throughout the states.

It is all volunteer, from the voice over talents, like myself, to actors, singers, and musicians and the producers/studios.

Everyone records a kid's holiday story, or song... and it is placed on the cd... and distributed to the kiddies in hospital, throughout the states. This is their website:

[link to www.holidaymagiccd.com]

The problem is, that the demand for these cds from the hospitals has exceeded what money has currently been raised.

Can any of you kind, generous people please help?

Any donations no matter how small or how big would be most appreciated! It takes just $3.00 to make 1 cd....$30.00 for 10.

A large percentage of us here have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews...etc. Just imagine if it were them in hospital, wouldn't you want for their christmas to be the happiest it could be given the circumstances?

Please help, as an ex-paediatric nurse, I know from first hand experience what a difference something like this makes in a sick kiddies recovery... for some it really can be the turning point!

Thank you all for your time and for listening (or reading!

A special thank you to Trinity for allowing me to post this, and to 4by2 for kindly acting as go between.This is for you both smile_kiss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP